ThirsTEA

The nation's were once again in a meeting. I mean that is the only time they can all really hang out without months notice as their leaders set this all up.

Well anyway they were in Boston in a meeting room, or really in the kitchen and dining room as it was lunchtime and nobody really wanted to go out in the cold February air.

NAT was just chilling. Alfred had brought over some apple pie he had made yesterday in advance for him and his brothers as well as Kiku and Gilbert.

They were also trying to ignore the jealous looks for getting Alfred's infamous apple pie.

From a nearby table Arthur was complaining (what else was new) and this time (more like all the time) it was about Alfred.

More specifically his news and media.

"Bloody hell Francis I swear Americans are thirsty like they can't get enough gossip. They just drink it up then ask for another cup." He complained.

Alfred being able to hear Arthur's totally discreet (yeah right) complaints spoke up.

"Well Arthur at least we have tea to drink. Last I checked yours was in the harbor" He said, taking a sip of ice tea (he had a craving okay).

"You brat, that was good tea and expensive too." He shot back angrily.

"That was the point Arthur dear, or do I need to remind you with a note or do you still have the declaration of independence. " He said evenly letting his Boston accent filter through to remind everyone that only a few blocks down was the Boston Harbor where it all went down.

Arthur just huffed angrily to himself. "Brat" He muttered trying to cover up his embarrassment.