Chapter 14 - Foxes

I looked around where my surrounds was, just the same pieces of wood but covered in snow. The sky looked nearly looked like we were in dusk, but I heard shuffling behind me.

"Oh looks like I'm getting killed!" I heard a very familiar voice near me.

It was F/N on the ground checking her surrounds, "Good! I get stuck with the biggest dumbass!" I told her grabbing my dagger. "Anyone here?!" We heard someone familiar, and it was shitty hair.

"Kiri!" F/N sprinted to him,

"Are you okay? Are you hurt in any way? Do you need help? I can-"

Shitty hair laughed lightly,

"I'm okay F/N it's just a small bruise, but it is feeling a bit chilly."

"Are you guys fucking done, let's get a move on already."

I told them and they started to pick up their items and roam along with me to wherever we were heading to.

. . .

I was making sure that Kirishima was all right after feeling bad that he had a few bruises, but other then that the mood in the air was tense.

"You know for a Maluhian you sure worry a lot."

I tensed up a bit, "ME?!" I chuckled a bit,

"yeah You, who else?" He laughed during that sentence and I looked down.

"I'm not that big of a person who worries, it's more like I care too much."

I didn't realize what slipped out my mouth and felt my cheeks burning up.

"Thanks F/N that means a lot." I smiled at him all the sudden I heard something behind me, and it was an animal. 

A fox, "Awwww you little cutie!" I put my hand on it's forehead and it started to close its eyes. I smiled to myself and we heard a snap.

"Was that y-" Kirishima tried asking Bakugou, but he cut him off,

"Shut the fuck up" and we were in dead silence.

I started to have my hand over one of my swords in order to get ready for an attack.

All the sudden an arrow was shot and we all saw that it hit the tree, then looked up to see where it came from.

A person in a type of clothes that represent a fox's look, even had a skull as a type of helmet of sorts.

"Who are you?" They spoke,

"The prince of the Dragonopians, who the hell are you?!" He yelled trying to make his presence known,

"Ah a prince!" I assume these are your guards?"

They spoke once more and he got a bit more mad then he usually is, he said it slowly,

"In your dreams."

I started to get a uncertain feeling. I started to slowly come up to Bakugou, and put my hand on his shoulder, a glow coming from my eyes, and I began to communicate through my head.

"Bakugou" I said and he tensed up for a second, but understood what's going on,

"Get the hell out of my head!" He starts yelling at me,

"Listen, you get an off feeling too, but I think," I paused for a second,

"we're not alone."

I stopped speaking to him and, moved my right hand in a circular motion. I started to form a type of energy in my hand, thanks to the moon, and I kept it there,