Chapter 7 - Risks

Recap:

The crew decided to head to Ochaco's place, and when they enter they see all types of mystical creatures and it was all enchanting. F/N was liked by the fairies and they didn't know why, but they made it to Ochaco's place.

When they made it they met her father which learned about my they're here. He is fascinated by F/N since everyone thinks Maluhian's are extinct. After being told what they need from him, he didn't have the stuff, so he asks what are the solutions and he learned about the blood one.

Afterwards he asked F/N to preform the spell even though it might be against her tribes wishes.

F/N thought about it and in the end she chooses to do it

. . .

After I told him I was going to do it, Kirishima smiled at me brightly. He turned his attention back to me and the man patted my shoulder, Kirishima  then went to
Bakugou.

I assumed he was telling the whole situation right now. Bakugou was just laying against the wall with his arms crossed, after Kirishima said something he widened his eyes, 

"So she's doing it for real now?"

"Yes, but we don't make her regret it, so we're going to have to be supportive, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I started to stay near the man, so that this whole process can go faster. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know how to feel. I was about to do the one thing that everyone said not to do.

"You, young man," The man started snapping his fingers to grab Kirishima's attention. He started to come here,

"What is it?" They started talking and then Kirishima started to turn his attention towards me.

"F/N he wants to know how to do the spell, so he won't mess up." I understood what he said and remembered the materials.

"I'm going to do it myself if that's the case." I told him and grabbed water and put it in a cauldron to start it. I looked at their shelf, "Kirishima fire." He crouched down and lit the fire with his breath.

"Tears of wolves,"

I grabbed a small container,

"Petals of moon flower"

I saw in a bowl,

"Those who fought in war"

ashes in this case,

"A tear of a love"

I looked around and looked around. I didn't know who to pick, but I remembered the witch earlier. I came up to her and screaming at her, eh I mean she wouldn't mind .

"W-what's wrong with her?!"

"Hold on let me ask!" Kirishima held onto my shoulder put I brushed it off.

"F/N what are you-" I cut him off,

"I need her to cry, now." It didn't take long for her to cry. I just had to be very threatening for her to feel fear. I grabbed the tear with the tip of my finger and put it in the water.

"And finally"

I grabbed a knife,

"Blood of a Maluhian" I said out loud. I looked at my palm and took deep breaths. I started to gather the materials and I placed everything in and the water was a nice bright blue texture.

It was glowing which means it was working, so I looked at the knife.

"You already finished the spell all you need is your blood..." I said to myself in my head. I grabbed a map and placed it down. I kept trying not to think about it too much since my grandmother was the one who taught me this in the first place. I slowly grabbed the knife and was about to cut my skin, but I kept seeing the others looking at me.