Chapter 3 - Trees

Recap:

A person from F/N's tribe and the Dragonopians had been in a fight, but F/N quickly ended it and she waited for Bakugou and Kirishima to get here so they can start their journey. She tried connecting in the mean time, but was stopped by Kirishima and had started to get ready to leave.

She figured out that Kirishima was a dragon and after getting on they had departed, but rain came upon them. After that Bakugou went to get some food for them and Y/N shared her tribes history to Kirishima and he was intrigued.

Bakugou and F/N were finally introduced and they went to sleep cold, but Bakugou gave her his cape to rest in.

Now brings a new day.

. . .

I started to hear laughter and I slowly woke up and see Bakugou and Kirshima eating. They were sitting next to each other eating some fish, probably from the same river that we saw yesterday. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and looked on what was on me and it was Bakugou's cape.

I took it off of me and they stopped speaking. They looked at me for a few seconds and continued on with what they were doing. I was hungry and was started to think.

"Is there any leftovers? Or did they just feed for themselves?" I thought in my head and looked around, but there was nothing left.

"They can't be serious right..." I thought in my head and got up. I didn't care how I even looked and grunted while getting up. I grabbed my swords and a arrow so it can be easy, while they kept talking to one another.

"She's not a morning person is she?"

"Oh well, she's up now."

I started to leave, but I heard laughing coming from Bakugou and Kirshima wasn't laughing at all. I turned around, "Is he making fun of me?!" I thought to myself getting annoyed with him and so I grabbed my arrow, he was about to pick up his fish to eat once more and I knew what my next move was, I leaned my arm back and spoke,

"How about this for damn laughs!"

I yelled and threw my arrow at him and he let go off his fish to avoid the arrow coming his way. Kirishima yelped and I giggled. I did feel bad a bit bad for Kirishima to be apart of that, but I went on my way. He was looking at the arrow that passed him,

"What the fuck!"

Bakugou got up and Kirshima tried calming him down, but was unsuccessful.

"This bitch made me drop my food!"

I was already halfway on my way to the river, "Ha! That's what he gets making fun of me," I kicked the nearest rock, but started to hear voices that weren't belonging to any of them. I started to get my swords ready and get in a fighting position.

"Yeah we have to make sure that the crystal is around here!"

"What if we can't find it?"

I couldn't understand them, they sounded like they could have been from the mainland and I start to run,

"Just run and find somewhere to hide it should be easy rig- AH!" I was running, but I didn't notice the trap and my legs were caught making my body upside down. I started to hear the people from earlier speaking,