Chapter 46: Horror Skewers (1)

Start from the beginning

The close-up stopped for two or three seconds, and then flashed past. Shen Yi's expression was a bit subtle. He picked up the remote control and fell back again, pressing pause at the close-up.

This is the first time he has taken a serious look at the looks of the male lead in "Zombie Lover". Although the male lead is amazing, he still finds it difficult to catch Shen Yi's eyes. Shen Yi had just fast-forwarded past before, and finally started to take a closer look this time.

Shen Yi seems to be looking for traces on the male protagonist's face.

Su Qing also followed the close-up of the male actor. Seeing that Shen Yi's expression was different, he asked, "Do you know him?"

Shen Yi said: "I don't know."

The office door was pushed open. The agent came in. Seeing Su Qing, his expression was embarrassed. He was about to close the door silently and was called back by Shen Yi.

"Do you know him?" Shen Yi asked, pointing to the TV screen.

The agent looked over and saw Xie Chi's face. He was taken aback, his eyes a little dodged: "I know."

The last time he wanted to talk to Shen Yi about Xie Chi, he was reprimanded by Shen Yi. Xie Chi is developing very well now. The audience is calling him Xiao Shen Yi. The agent is especially afraid that Shen Yi will be unhappy if he knows. A newcomer puts his name.

Seeing that the agent's expression was different, Shen Yi thought for a moment, his eyes were clear, and he smiled: "Is he the one you said before?"

Because Su Qing was there, he omitted the second half of the sentence-the actor who was three-pointed like me.

The agent had to nod his head: "It's him."

"Just talk," Shen Yi asked, "what are you afraid of?"

"The audience below is not sensible, call him...little Shen Yi." The agent was so nervous that he was sweating on his head and dared not look at Shen Yi.

Shen Yi was stunned for a second before he laughed abnormally, a bit of joy in his laughter: "He is very talented? That's why he was called Xiao Shen Yi?"

"Well," the agent was surprised by his reaction, and then he was slightly relieved, and logically, "He set your record with 230 points for the first film... I paid more attention to him because he is different. A little bit about him, his performance in this film is superb, with top IQ and physical fitness. Even the second ending left for advanced actors, he completed it alone. I thought he was bound to die, but he called four. The law..."

The agent also felt that this new actor was very perverted, but Shen Yi was here, and he did not dare to exaggerate too much for fear of upsetting him.

"Wait for me." Shen Yi's eyes flashed a little bit of interest, press the play button, and quickly watched the whole film.

During the whole process, Su Qing sat on the side like a transparent person.

After reading it, Shen Yi revealed a bit of surprise in his eyes, and said to himself: "Double personality? How could it be? How could he get mental illness?"

Su Qing and the agent looked at each other, confused.

Shen Yi had some interest in exploring, remembering something, and turning to look at the agent: "Is he on the newcomer list?"