Chapter 44: Change broker

Start from the beginning

Xie Chi searched for himself as an agent again, frowning deeper.

He must first submit an application for 100 points to become an agent, and then he must continue to spend points to upgrade his agent level before he is eligible to choose higher-quality horror movies. After successfully applying, he can only choose crude horror for himself. Movies, if you want the plain horror movie to be open to him, he needs to spend 50 points, and then, to let go of the flaws, he needs to spend 100 points.

And the horror movies for selection, other than the name and subject matter, require the broker to spend extra points to purchase.

It can be said that it is completely another upgrade system. It is no wonder that the agent has to charge the actors. In this calculation, 5% is actually considered very conscience. Of course, Zhou Tong's previous request for 50% to be turned over was a clear grab.

The income of low-level agents is not high, because most of the rookies under his actor are cannon fodder. It is not bad to earn 10 points in a movie. Even if the agent reaches 50%, it is only 5 points. That’s why Zhou Tong thought about it before. Let him join because he is 230 points.

In this comparison, the income of bothering to be an agent is far worse than making horror movies by yourself.

There are also strict restrictions on the number of senior agents. For agents with purple titles and above, one person can only bring two actors at most.

[You have seven days to consider. After seven days, if there is no agent yet, the app will randomly assign you an agent to help you enter the next horror movie. ]

Xie Chi snorted. The agent system is indeed unreasonable. For people like him, he doesn’t need an agent to give pointers. All he wants is the direct connection between actors and horror films. The agent is like The intermediary lies between actors and horror films, so he must pay points to let the intermediary pick horror films.

Xie Chi is a bit like a knuckle in his throat.

He... is an orphan player.

For seven days, Xie Chi was not in a hurry to choose. He returned to the study and turned on the computer to judge the pros and cons of the two solutions. The phone on the table rang again and Xie Chi glanced at it.

[Your current title is blue, which has reached the standard. Congratulations on having your own office. The office has been set up last night and you can enter at any time. ]

[The role of the office: You can send an invitation to someone you know through the mobile app, and after the other party agrees, you can send it to the office immediately. ]

Previously, Zhou Tong sent an invitation to Xie Chi. After Xie Chi confirmed it, he immediately appeared at the door of Zhou Tong's office. Now Xie Chi also has such an office, and it will be more convenient to meet people I know in the app.

Just as Xie Chi was about to pass it on, he first received Lu Wen's invitation.

Lu Wen: Xie Chi, the mirror is also in my office, are you free? Come get together? I want to tell you something in the mirror.

Xie Chi had nothing to do anyway, he made a long finger and clicked OK.

Once he was born and the second was familiar, Xie Chi looked at the office that appeared in front of him and was not surprised. He knocked on the door twice, and the whispers in the room stopped abruptly. Xie Chi frowned slightly, and he felt a little strange.