Chapter 14 Meet the Octavius Family, Mili & Zack

Start from the beginning

"Oh really? A healer and a person that copies abilities. Good choices. Rosa can really be helpful when everyone is injured. And John could be a fighter, defender, healer or a sniper, depending on the abilities he copies. You really outdone yourselves Zane and Zari. Your mother would be proud of the team you have." Mr.Octavius.

"But just like everyone, they have limits. Training is gonna be needed for these two." Zane says.

"*chuckles* I know. I'm sure Otto warned you that Rosita is gonna be on you today." Mr.Octavius says.

"Ohhh yeah. I got the heads up." Zane says while smiling.

"You know John's dad wrote the book 'Unordinary'." Zari says.

"Oh really?" Mr.Octavius says. "Is this true John?" he asks.

"Yes sir. Before he published it, it was meant to help cope with my mistakes. It kinda work in a way." John says.

"Really now? Would you like to share what you did?" Mr.Octavius.

"Dad! He'll tell you when he's more comfortable." Otto says.

"Your right. Sorry John. Didn't mean to force you." Mr.Octavius says.

"It's fine. My dad kinda does the same when I don't tell him everything." John says.

"And your father has the same ability as you?" Mr.Octavius asks.

"Nope. He's actually a cripple." John replies.

"WHAT?!" everyone says in shock.

"Hahaha! Goodness. I didn't expect that." Mr.Octavius says while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Really John? Your dad is a cripple?" Otto asks.

"Yeah." John states.

"What about your mother?" Marlize asks.

"Uhh well... Truth is, I don't remember her." John says.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Marlize says.

"It's fine. My dad doesn't talk about her even if I ask. Kinda makes him sad." John says.

"Alright everyone. That's enough questions for today. No need to push it." Zane says.

"Wise decision Zane." Mr.Octavius says.

*Fifteen minutes later, Octavius Household*
The van stops in the front of the house. Everyone gets out of the van. Mr.Octavius locks the doors of the van.

"Alright everyone, time to head inside" Mr.Octavius says as he walks up to the door.

He opens it and enters. Everyone follows and Otto closes the door.

"Honey! Rosita! I'm back and I brought the group!" Mr.Octavius shouts.

"ZANE!!!!" a female shouts.

"Uh oh!" Zane says as he backs up.

A female comes from the kitchen very angry and walks toward Zane.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK TO FIX THE DAMAGE YOU DID!!!" the female shouts.

"I'm sorry Rosita. I couldn't help it." Zane says while having his hands up.

Rosita pouts angrily. "You're so lucky that I respect your mom so much and your a high-tier. If it weren't for those two things, I would be slapping you, right now."

"Hey now. I said I was sorry when it happened." Zane says.

"Oh don't worry Rosita. Mother did punish him for the damage. I mean, she did send the money for the repairs." Zari says.