Chapter 88 Dr.Alchemy & The Rival

*Abandoned Building, Around the same time as Neo Godspeed & Killer Croc attacked Wellston*

Lex slowly approaches the two females.

"Who are you?" Jessica asks.

"My name is Lex. I'm a member of LA HQ." Lex says.

"LA HQ? So

"LA HQ? So. They are still looking for us." Melissa says.

"Hey. We are just worried about you. My mom told me about your encounter. And a friend told me about you." Lex points at Jessica.

"Your mom?" Jessica questions.

"Yeah. The woman with red hair." Lex says.

"She's your mother?" Jessica questions.

Lex nods his head.

"Wow.... Explains why your handsome..." Jessica says.

Melissa looks at Jessica with eyebrow raised.

"What? I can't help it." Jessica says.

Lex smiles. "Thanks for the complement. However, just talk to me. I don't want to force to come with us. Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone?" he asks.

Jessica and Melissa look at each other then to Lex.

"We are. Me and my friends were suppose to meet up here in Wellston. But only the two of us made it. We don't know about the rest." Melissa says.

"I see." Lex rubs his chin as he thinks.

"We won't be staying long. We'll be out of Wellston in two days." Jessica says.

"Uh huh." Lex hums. "Say. Why don't you let me help you out?"

"A-Are you sure?" Jessica asks.

"Yes. Besides. If you don't want to come with us, we'll just do this and you could be on your way. To umm... wherever you plan on going." Lex says.

Jessica and Melissa look at each. They look back at Lex.

"Okay. But you have to keep your word. LA HQ won't try to find us after this." Jessica says.

"Don't worry beautiful." Lex winks at Jessica. "I'll tell my mom you girls alone after this."

Jessica had a tint of pink on her cheeks. Melissa sighs.

"So. Tell me-!" Lex was shot with a white energy beam.

Jessica and Melissa gasp and look to the right.

Dr.Alchemy walks towards the middle. Jessica and Melissa step back. Lex groans as he gets up. He looks at Dr.Alchemy.

"Great! Who the hell are you?" Lex asks.

"I am. Alchemy!" Dr.Alchemy says.

"And what do you want?" Lex asks as his eyes glow.

"To collect what is rightfully mine." Dr.Alchemy looks at Jessica and Melissa.

Jessica and Melissa eyes glow. The two turned around. Red lightning stops in front of them.

"And were do you think your going, you two?" Rival asks

Melissa steps back. Jessica was nervous.

"A little quaking in your boots wouldn't be inappropriate." Rival smiles.

Lex looked at the Rival. 'Another speedster? Just how many are there?'

Dr.Alchemy fires another white beam at Lex.

"Oof!" Lex was pushed back further.

Jessica throws a punch at the Rival. Rival dodges and punches Jessica in the stomach.

"AUGH!" Jessica coughs out saliva.

Rival knocks out Jessica.

"Stupid girl. You don't know how to use your ability." Rival chuckles.

Melissa throws a kick but Rival catches Melissa's leg and pulls her. Melissa gets punched in the face.

"Ugh.....~!" Melissa was groaning.

Rival let's go of Melissa's leg and knocks her out.

"Dammit it." Lex gets up. His eyes glow. "Don't think I'll be easy to put down."

"Rival." Dr.Alchemy calls.

"Don't worry. This will be over quickly." Rival cracks his neck.

Rival speeds behind Lex. Lex turns around and punches Rival in the face. Rival was taken back. Lex speeds around Rival and low sweeps. Rival falls on the floor. Lex speeds towards Dr.Alchemy. Dr.Alchemy releases a burst of energy. Lex was knocked back and rolls on the floor. Rival gets up and speeds towards Lex. Lex was grabbed and slammed to the wall. Lex headbutts Rival and kicks him back. Rival steps back. Lex speed punch Rival in the face. The Rival crashes into the wall. Dr.Alchemy fires a white energy beam. Lex phases and speeds towards Dr.Alchemy. Dr.Alchemy was flipped and kicked away. Lex speeds towards Melissa and Jessica. He carries them both and speeds away. Rival gets up and notices Lex, Jessica and Melissa gone. The Rival growls and speeds out of the building. he speeds all around Wellston but doesn't find them. He speeds back to the abandoned building and grabs Dr.Alchemy. He speeds away with him.

*Alley*

Lex was panting as he looked around. A few minutes later, Lex speeds away with the two.

LE BONUS

Dr.Alchemy
Ability: Energy Manipulation
Level: 6.1
Note: Dr.Alchemy is a Threat Level B. He is known for his experiments on people. It is unknown why he does these experiments. It has not been easy to locate him for the past year.

The Rival
Ability: Speedster
Level: 8.1
Note: The Rival is a Threat Level B. He is not often seen. But it is known that he works with Dr.Alchemy and the other evil speedsters.