Chapter 7

Third Person Pov

"Be mine." Damien said. "What?" Shyla asked. "Be mine." Damien repeated himself looking into Shyla's blue orbs searching for an answer. "Yes." Shyla said. "Really?" Damien asked. Shyla nodded. "Yes, you dork." Shyla said giggling. Damien smiled, kissing her and lifting her up spinning her around. Shyla squeaked. "Put me down." She said. Damien put her down and her face flushed red. "What's wrong?" Damien asked. "I'm not used to being picked up." Shyla said. "I am sorry." Damien said. "You didn't know." Shyla said, kissing his cheek. "That's not what I meant." Damien said. Shyla looked at Damien confused. "What do you mean?" Shyla asked. "For earlier. I ignored you. That isn't me. I saw how you felt. I'm sorry." Damien said. "It's fine. You made it up to me." Shyla said. "Would you want to go out and be apart of the group? Or stay inside?" Damien asked. "I'd rather stay in. We can cuddle and watch Anime like we said we would this morning." Shyla said. Damien chuckled. "Alright." He said. The two walked over to the couch and turned on a random anime.

Time Skip

Shyla's Pov

"Hey, I have a question." Damien said. I looked up at him. "Yes?" I asked. "Would you want to go back to my place?" Damien asked. "I mean we can." I said, sitting up from my spot. "I didn't feed the girls when I woke up this morning and then you showed up and I forgot." Damien said. "Oh, why didn't you say anything sooner." I said. "I forgot until just now." Damien said. "Alright, well you stay here I am going to take off this makeup." I said standing up walking to the bathroom.

Time Skip

We walked into the front door of Damien's apartment and his cats came running up to the door. "Hey girls. I bet you are hungry. Seems daddy forgot huh?" I said, picking up Zelda, giving her some love before putting her back down. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to feed them." Damien said. I looked at him. He seemed kind of tense. I watched him walk towards his room and I headed to the kitchen. I looked around the cabinets for a glass. I finally got into the right cabinet and then started to fill up the cup with water. 
 Zelda jumped up on the counter next to me. "Hey Zelda." I said turning off the water and petting her. "I am surprised the girls are taking a liking to you so quickly. They are never like that." Damien said. "Yeah, I know. I've seen your Instagram stories." I said, grabbing Zelda and snuggling her up to me. "Well, my dear, I need to take my daughter and feed her. Do you mind?" Damien asked. "Go ahead. I am going to go sit down on the couch and turn the TV on." I said putting Zelda down. I headed towards the couch and grabbed the blanket that was draped over it. I unfolded the blanket and wrapped it around me. It heavily smelled like Damien. I smiled. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. I turned it to Netflix and clicked on his profile. 90% of the stuff in his continue watching was either anime or cooking tv shows. 
  Damien walked back into the living room and plopped down next to me trying to take the blanket off me. I looked at him with a glare. "Ok, I guess I'll freeze then." Damien said sarcastically. I smiled at him and took some of the blanket off of me and snuggled up to Damien. He wrapped his arms around me and turned on The Great British Bake Off.

Time Skip

Jade's Pov

"She isn't answering her phone!" I said getting aggravated. "Well, maybe she fell asleep." Winnie said. "Or she is screwing Dames." I said. "You are just horny." Winnie said. "Duh. I need masturbation material." I said jokingly. "Who needs masturbating material?" Shayne asked entering the room and conversation. My face turned red. "Yeah Jade, who needs it?" Winnie asked crossing her arms. "I am terminating this conversation." I said, getting up from the sofa in the hotel room walking towards the bedroom to lay down. Little did I know I was being followed. "So you need masturbation material?" Shayne asked.

 I jumped and turned around to see him leaning against the doorframe smirking. I couldn't get anything out. "I think I can give you something." Shayne said, shutting the door behind him and locking the door. Fuck it. I ran up to Shayne and attacked him with my lips. Shayne groaned and kissed back with force. "I see I am not the only one who has been wanting this." I said. "Oh you have no idea princess." Shayne growled attacking my neck. My breath hitched and my heart beat began getting rapid. I grabbed Shayne by his hair and pulled him back up to kiss me. Shayne ripped open my shirt and it tore. "I liked that shirt." I said. "I'll buy you a new one." Shayne said attacking my chest. I reached behind me to undo my bra. "Shayne." I moaned. He looked up at my and bit down. I gasped. "Fuck me." I said. "Oh I plan on it princess." Shayne said. I started to unbutton his shirt as he unbuttoned my pants. Soon enough our clothes were scattered on the floor. Shayne pushed me onto the bed the only thing left that he was wearing and keeping us from anything was his boxers. He slipped down his boxers and I gasped at the size. He was massive. "Its not nice to stare princess." He growled. "I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry what?" Shayne asked. "I'm sorry sir." I said. "Good girl now how about you lube up this cock a little bit?" Shayne said grabbing me by the throat to look at him in the eyes.

A/N: Jade is going to kill me when she reads this and I left this on a cliffhanger. I love you BB.