Chapter 8

WARNING SMUT NOT KID FRIENDLY FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THIS CHAPTER. 

Jade's Pov

Without hesitation, I got on all fours on the bed and started to tease Shaynes cock. "I said lube it up not tease." Shayne said smacking me. I devoured Shaynes cock into my mouth. He gasped and held my hair so it wouldn't get in my face. "Fuck baby you are taking my cock so well." He growled. I hummed in agreement but that only set him off more. He shoved his cock down my throat. It touched the back of my throat and I gagged a tiny bit. I grabbed his thigh to let him know to keep going. "Dirty little bitch. You like my cock down your throat." Shayne said thrusting into my throat. I could feel my eyes watering and I was starting to slobber. I swallowed and he groaned. "Fuck you'll make me cum if you keep doing that." Shayne said pulling me up from his cock and devoured my mouth in a firey kiss. "Who do you belong to?" Shayne asked pulling away wrapping his hand around my throat. "You." I said. Shayne smacked me across the face. "What was that? I didn't hear you." Shayne growled. "You, Daddy." I said. "Better. Now be a good girl and resume the position you were before but face the bedframe." Shayne said. I nodded and turned around and got back on all fours and soon enough I felt the bed shift. Shayne spanked me. I jumped a little bit. "Oh I've been dreaming of this since I first saw you." I said. "So you've been waiting all these years? I bet you've touched yourself so much. Haven't you?" Shayne said grabbing my hips. I went to respond but I was interrupted with a sensation I haven't felt in forever. I gasped. "Fuck you are so tight and wet. All for me." Shayne growled digging his nails into my hips. Shayne started off with deep and slow thrusts. "Shayne, please." I whined. He smacked my ass. "That's not my name." He growled. "Daddy, please. Fuck me." I said grabbing onto the pillow. He chuckled lowly. "If you insist princess." He said thrusting into me deeper and quicker. I moaned into the pillow. Shayne grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back. "Don't hide those beautiful moans from me." He said. "But Winnie." I said. "If she was smart enough then she knows to not bother us or to leave." He growled attacking my neck leaving more purple marks.  "Daddy." I moaned. "Yes baby. Moan out my name. Let everyone around know who you belong too." He said wrapping his hand around my throat. I choked on air trying to breath. Everything all at once was driving me insane. "Daddy don't stop. I'm gonna cum." I choked out. "Oh imma do more than make you cum baby girl." He whispered in my ear. His hand trailed downwards towards my lips until he reached my clit. I gasped when he started rubbing it vigorously. I squeaked. "Yes!" I moaned out. "Holy shit you are getting so fucking tight." He said as his thrusts were started to stagger. "Shit baby I'm getting close." Shayne said. "Cum in my daddy. I want all of it." I begged. He chuckled. "Your getting every drop of this cum baby." He said. "Daddy I'm about to cum. I'm cuming." I squeaked. He gasped and soon after he came with. He fell down beside me. "Holy shit." I said. Shayne chuckled pulling me into a cuddling position. "So how about we continue this later back at my place?" Shayne asked. I giggled and nodded. "Good now lets sleep because I'm wore out." Shayne said. "Alrighty." I said kissing him. He smiled and kissed me back.

Time Skip

Shyla's Pov

"Hey beautiful I'm sorry to awake you but your phone is blowing up." Damien said shaking me slightly. I opened my eyes and moaned. I sat up and stretched. I grabbed my phone and saw I had thousands of messages. "Fuck." I said. "What's wrong?" Damien asked. "Well I have about 20 messages from Winnie and 20 missed calls from Jade. Also I am being snapped like crazy from Winnie." I said showing him the screen. "Wonder what that is about." Damien said. I unlocked my phone and opened Snapchat. I turned up the audio and clicked on Winnies snap. As soon as I opened it my jaw dropped. "Someone is getting lucky." She said. "They didn't." I said. "Well from the audio it sounds like they did." Damien said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Maybe that'll be us one day." I muttered. "Oh trust me baby girl it will be when the time comes." Damien whispered in my ear. My face turned beet red. "Did I say something wrong" Damien asked. I shook my head. "No I just didn't expect that type of response." I giggled. I looked at the time. "I should really be heading back soon." I said. "Noooo stay here tonight." Damien pouted."I don't have any clothes." I said. "I can drive you back to the hotel and have you grab something." Damien said puckering out his bottom lip. "Ugh fine. Let's go." I said getting off the couch. Damien clapped and shot up grabbing his keys and putting his shoes on. I slipped mine on and we headed for the hotel.

A/N: Ok here it is babes. My first smut since I've been back. Happy? I know someone will be :P