Chapter 4

Shyla's Pov

"Thank you for tonight Damien, this was probably the most fun I've had in a while." I said. "Hey, don't worry about it. I feel the same way." Damien said. "I should let you get going to feed the girls." I said smiling. "Yeah, probably. Well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Damien asked. I nodded wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug. Damien was tense at first, but then relaxed into the hug. Soon enough, I stopped hugging him and he looked flushed. "Goodnight Damien." I said. "Goodnight Shyla." Damien said, walking away. I smiled, turning around grabbing out my key card to unlock the door. I opened the door and I saw Winnie and Jade on the couch watching some horror movie. "I'm here." I said, putting my bag on the table. The girls paused the movie and rushed over to me. "Nice jacket." Jade said. I looked down and then realized I still had Damien's jacket on. "Shit, I forgot to give this back to him." I said. "You can give it back tomorrow." Winnie said. "Or just never give it back." Jade said. I punched Jade playfully. "I'm going to give his jacket back." I said. "Ok. Well, we are just watching some horror movies wanna join?" Jade asked. "Nah, I think I'm going to take my makeup off and go to bed." I said. "Alright. Good night." Winnie said, resuming the movie. "Goodnight." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

Time Skip

I got done changing into my pajamas and taking off my makeup when I heard my phone go off. I threw away the makeup wipe and picked up my phone. It was a text message from Damien.

S- Shyla

D- Damien

D- Hey, I had fun tonight. :)

S- I did too. I assume you must've just gotten back to your place.

D- Yeah. So what you up to?

S- Miss me already? xD 

S- I just got into my pjs and going to bed here soon most likely what are you up too?

D- Oh, sorry. I am just relaxing with my girls might make it an early night. Haven't decided yet.

S- Oh! I forgot to give you back your sweatshirt. I'll give it back to you tomorrow.

D- Ok. I have a question.

I bit my lip and my stomach churned hesitating at first.

S- What's up?

D- Would you want to come to the meet and greet so you can meet everyone? I know you said you were a fan of all of us.

S- Are you kidding? I would love to. Is it just me or can the girls come too?

D- They are more than welcome to come along. Shayne wouldn't shut up about your friend Jade on the drive back to his apartment.

S- Huh. Interesting. I'll let them know. They are watching a horror movie atm.

D- How come you aren't watching with them?

S- They would stop the movie and make me spill all the details of our get together.

D- Ah, understandable. 

S- Yeah. What time does the meet and greet start?

I climbed into one of the beds and got comfy. 

D- 12:00.

S- Ok. Well, I'll inform the girls when I wake up in the morning. Thank you for tonight Damien. Good night. 

D- Good night Shyla :)

I set an alarm for 9am on my phone and then plugged it into the charger. I smiled, thinking about everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. Only to remember the encounter with my ex. Lance. After all of the time apart from each other and all of the shit that happened you'd think the memories wouldn't hurt but they still do. I sighed unlocking my phone again opening a locked folder in my gallery. All of the memories still feel fresh. Like it only happened yesterday, but in fact it has been over 2 years.
  I tried to keep the friendship alive after we broke up, but it didn't work out that way. He was in college and I was at home in a new relationship only until that didn't work out anymore. Its just old wounds trying to become open again. I shook my head locking my phone. I turned to my nightstand. There laid my medicine and a water bottle from the night before. I grabbed the bottle of pills and took out one of the pills and grabbed the water bottle. I took a drink of the water and then swallowed the pill. Antidepressants are never fun. I laid down in the bed and slowly my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

Time Skip

I heard the alarm on my phone going off. I groaned and sat up, turning off the alarm. "Girls wake up." I said, turning my head to not see them. I raised an eyebrow. Strange. I got out of the bed and headed towards the living area to see Winnie and Jade all cuddled up next to each other on the couch, but Jade was half on the couch and half on the floor. I smirked and screamed. Jade and Winnie jumped Jade falling off the couch. I burst into laughing. "What the hell?" Jade asked, sitting up holding the back of her head that she hit.
  "You needed to be getting up anyways. "VidCon doesn't start for another 3 hours." Jade said. "Well aware of that, but today we have something planned. Damien asked the three of us to tag along to the Smosh meet and greet." I said. "Really?" Winnie asked. "Yes." I said. "Speaking of Damien. How was the date?" Jade asked standing up. "It was amazing. I'm not calling it a date, but it felt like it." I said. "Alright." Jade said. "Well, I am going to get a head start and shower. I'll let you girls wake up." I said, heading back to the bedroom area and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and looked over at the chair and saw Damien's sweatshirt. I smiled and headed to the bathroom. Today is going to be an awesome day.