Chapter 5

Time Skip

Shyla's Pov

I was sitting on the couch when I felt my phone go off. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a text message from Damien.

D- Hey :)

S- Hey, what are you doing? :P

D- Just woke up. 

S- Fun. So what time do you want us to meet up?

D- How about here soon?

S- I am still waiting for the girls to finish getting ready.

D- They could meet us at the meet and greet. 

S- Are you wanting more quality time with me Mr. Haas? ;P

D- Maybe.

Am I really flirting with Damien Haas? 

S- Alright. I am going to need your address though.

D- Hold up lemme send it to you.

I sat there with a smile on my face when I felt eyes on me. I looked up and was startled to see Jade is standing there with a towel on her head. "Scare ya?" Jade asked smirking. I nodded. "Good." Jade said. I rolled my eyes. I heard my phone go off. I smiled and looked down at my phone to see Damien sent me his address. "Texting your lover boy." Jade said. I flipped her off and stood up off the couch, heading to the table to grab my purse. "Where are you going?" Jade asked. "None of your business. Meet me at the front of the convention center at 11:40." I said, grabbing my purse heading out the door. 

Time Skip

I walked towards the front door of the apartment complex. I walked into the building and headed up the stairs to Damien's apartment. I got to the third floor and found 20C. I knocked on the door waiting outside the door until I heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened to Damien in a towel. "Oh my god." I said covering my eyes. I could feel my face and ears heating up. "Oh! Shyla I didn't expect you here so soon. Come in I was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on the door." Damien said. I uncovered my eyes and looked at Damien who was probably as red as me. I stepped inside and was immediately met with purrs. I looked down and saw Freyja and Zelda at my feet. I gasped.
  "Hi girls." I said, bending down petting them. "That's odd. They are never like this with new people." Damien said, shutting the door. I looked back at Damien who was walking towards me. I gulped as my eyes wandered his body. "You should probably get dressed." I said. "Probably the best idea. Stay here make yourself comfy I'll be back." Damien said. I nodded and watched as he walked away. My heart was beating like crazy. "You girls have a very attractive father." I whispered to the cats once I knew Damien was out of hearing range. I stood up and walked over to the couch sitting down on it. I looked around at the pictures on the walls. Soon enough, Damien walked out of the hallway and leaned on the wall. I smiled at him and patted a spot on the couch for him. He smiled and joined me on the couch. He smelled really good. 
  "So you invited me over. What do you want to do?" I asked. "We could watch anime. We have another 2 hours before we need to be there." Damien said. "It's up to you." I said. Damien mumbled something that I couldn't make out. "Huh?" I asked. "Nothing." Damien said. "Alright." I said. Damien grabbed the TV remote, but it fell out of his hand. I bent down to grab it, but I collided with Damien's elbow. "Fuck." I said, putting my hand on my head where we collided. "I'm so sorry are you alright?" Damien asked, putting his hand on my head. I removed my hand and Damien's hand replaced it and I looked up at Damien who was already looking at me with worry. Damien placed his other hand on my cheek.
  I could feel the tension in the air. I looked at his lips and then back into his hazel eyes. I bit my lip. Damien started to lean in and close his eyes. I did the same. Is this really about to happen? Before our lips could collide his phone began ringing. I pulled back and so did he. Damien frowned pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Hello?" Damien said. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I took a deep breath. I opened the water bottle and took a drink. Damien walked into the kitchen putting his phone on the counter. "That was Shayne he is coming over before the meet up." Damien said. I nodded.

Time Skip

It was time for the meet and greet to start and Winnie and Jade finally met up with us. "Hey girly how was your time with Damien and Shayne?" Jade asked wiggling her eyebrows. "How did you-" "Shayne posted a photo of the three of you on his Insta." Jade said. "Oh well, nothing happened." I said looking down. "Shyla Nicole. Something most def happened. You are going to tell us at Lunch." Jade said. I went to argue, but I knew I wouldn't win against Jade. I sighed and nodded. "Alright ladies, are you ready to meet the rest of the gang?" Shayne asked walking up to us. "Go on I've already met them." I said.
  Jade and Winnie raced each other to the where Damien and the others were. "Hey, are you alright?" Shayne asked. "Huh?" I said. "Well, I noticed when I got to Damiens place things seemed tense between you two." Shayne said. "You are really good at analyzing things." I said. "Well, it's not like I have a degree in psychology or anything." Shayne said sarcastically. I playfully punched his arm. "Alright. Well Damien and I were about to kiss when you called." I said. "Shit. I'm sorry." Shayne said. "Its whatever it was nothing." I said. Ouch. We started heading to where the rest of the gang were. Damien and I smiled at each other. Today is going to be a long day.