Chapter 2

Shyla's Pov

  Damien walked towards the end of the stage stairs extending a hand out to help me to the stage. I took it shyly and smiled at him. "Nice merch." Damien said, winking at me. Did he just wink at me. I nodded my head and got next to Damien. "What's your name pretty lady?" Damien asked. "Shyla." I said. "Alright everybody get with your YouTuber or streamer for pictures. Together and then one big group photo." Felix said.
  I looked down at the crowd and saw Jade and Winnie clapping for me and giving me a thumbs up. "You ready for this? You kinda look scared or nervous?" Damien asked. I nodded. "Yeah nervous. Crowds aren't my thing." I said. "Oh ok well I am here so if you need anything, just let me know." Damien said smiling putting his arm around my shoulder. Whistles and cheers came from the crowd. I mentally face palmed. "Seems like we have fans." Damien said chuckling. "My friends are cheering me on. They also just so happen to be with your best friend." I said. Damien looked towards the crowd and immediately saw Shayne and the girls. "Ah, they seem pleasant." Damien said. I giggled. Sometimes. They are the reason I actually came." I said. "Noted." Damien said. "Alright, you two look towards the camera and smile." The photographer said. I wrapped my arm around Damien's waist and he still had his arm around me. The guy took our photo and we waited for everyone else. "So you like the merch?" Damien asked, scratching the back of his neck. "You kidding? I love it." I said. Damien nodded and put his hands into his pockets. Awkward tension. "So where are you from?" Damien asked.
  "Well, I am originally from Indiana, but I live with my two best friends in New York and we have our own YouTube channel." I said. "Why New York?" Damien asked. "Well, my best friend Winnie didn't live that far from New York and I wanted to find a place where the makeup business is booming and I would have moved to LA, but then I'd farther from home. At least with New York I'm far, but not that far." I said. "Well, I know Smosh is hiring makeup artists and actors/actresses for sketches." Damien said. "Interesting." I said. We all got together for the final group photo once the final two people got their photo taken. I stood next to Damien and next to me was that Lance guy who looked way too familiar. 

  We all got close to each other and waited for the photographer to be done with us. He took the photo and then Felix picked up a microphone. "Alright folks that will conclude for the 2022 VidCon Panel. Thank you to everyone that came out. Have a nice rest of your day and weekend." Felix said. "Hey, I am sorry but you look way too familiar." Lance said walking up to me. "Same can be said." I said, crossing my arms. "I happen to overhear your conversation with Damien. I am from Indiana as well." Lance said. "Oh great I can tell where this is going." I said. "So we do know each other." Lance said. "Yeah. We kinda dated." I mumbled. "So how are you and that guy of yours." Lance asked crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you would have ever talked to me, you would have known we haven't been together in years." I said. "Hey Shyla is everything alright?" Damien asked. "Perfectly fine, I was just leaving. Would you like to come with?" I asked, turning my glance from Lance to Damien. "Love too. Gotta go see my best friend anyways." Damien said. "Goodbye, Lance." I said, turning around walking towards the staircase. "Hey man!" Damien said, walking towards Shayne hugging him. "I see you've met Shyla." Shayne said. "Yeah, apparently you have to." Damien said. "Want to introduce me to your friends?" Damien asked. I nodded. "These are Winnie and Jade." I said. Damien extended his hand out to the girls and one by one shook their hands. "So I'm not sure if Shy mentioned this, but we have our own YouTube channel. Since she got picked and we planned on vlogging this entire weekend. Would you mind being in it?" Winnie asked. "Nah, I don't mind." Damien said. "What day would you like to do our hangout?" I asked, stuffing my hands into my pockets. "I mean the next two days I don't really have much going on. I mean Smosh is having a meet and greet tomorrow and Sunday I don't have anything planned besides walking around." Damien said scratching the back of his neck. "Okay, sounds good to me." I said, looking down at my shoes. "Should I give you my number just in case things change?" Damien asked. I opened my mouth to say something, but I was interrupted before I could say anything. "Yes, she would love that." Jade said, looking at me before turning her attention to Damien. "Alright can I see your phone?" Damien asked. I took my phone out of my pocket unlocking it and handing it to Damien. "Once you get done with her phone hand it to me. I've already added my number to the others phones." Shayne said. I nodded. Once the two were done with my phone I grabbed it back and smiled putting it away. "Alright, lets go look around some more before the con ends for the day." Winnie said, grabbing mine and Jades arms and pulling us with her. "Wait for us!" Shayne said.

A/N: Hi. I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter. No FanFiction is complete without drama. On to the next chapter.