"Lizzie didn't you say you weren't gonna say anything." Hope said in a stern voice to Lizzie.

"Well just so you know Landon and Josie didn't have sex so you two still have a chance." Lizzie says as Hope and I look at each other then the Croatoan came charging into the gym.

"It feeds off secrets so give me everything you got." Hope says to me and Lizzie.

"That's wont work because we cant tell everyone we are back." I say

 "I'm back too." Josie says as she casts a spell. That disables the Croatoan after she cast it she falls on the floor.

"Jo." Lizzie yells and the Croatoan looks at us and leaves.

"Hope follow it Lizzie and I can stay with Josie. It is probably going for Landon." I say and Hope nods to me and leaves. Lizzie and I sit next to Josie waiting for her to wake up.

"Well now everyone remembers." Lizzie says as she breaks the silence.

"yeah but how much harm will it do." I say as Lizzie looks at me with a worried face. Josie jolts up and looks at Lizzie then looks at me her eyes start to water as Lizzie pulls her into a hug.

"I will leave you two." Lizzie says as we all stand up and watch her leave. Josie wipes away her tears and looks at me .

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was back." I say to her but she doesn't respond. She steps closer to me I could feel my eyes turn yellow. She wraps her arms around my neck and pull me into a hug I wrap my arms around her waist and burry my head in the crook of her neck. I didn't expect her to hug me.

"I'm sorry too." She whispers to me 

"It's not your fault." I tell her as we pull away.

"Your eyes are still yellow." She says with a smile.

"I know. Its just easier to not try and stop it I hope you don't mind." I say as I smile back at her.

"No I don't mind at all. umm so I am going to have to talk to Landon." She says as she looks at the floor.

"Yeah of course I'm going to find Hope." I say as my smile fades and I walk out of the room to find Hope. When I got to her she looks sad.

"Hey what do you say we go to the fare and have some fun." I say to her with a smile.

"Yeah I could use some fun." She smiles back at me. We sit at a table we start talking and laughing and messing around it was nice to see her so happy.

"Hope, Rebecca." We hear our aunt Freya. We both stand up and turn around.

"Aunt Freya." We both say Hope has tears in her eyes we walk up to each other and we all pull each other into a group hug.

"I cant stay long but I just wanted to see you guys." She says as we all pull out of the hug

"When do you have to leave?" Hope asks

"Tomorrow at 1pm." She says Hope looks sad but we spend the whole night together it was nice spending time with my family but it made me miss Alycia.

"How is Alycia?" I ask as we all walk in to Me and Hope's hotel room.

"She is good. She as been crawling everywhere." Freya tells me as she shows me a picture. I smile at the picture I missed so much. I let Freya take my bed and I sleep on one of the coaches. Hope and I hangout with Freya till she leaves once she leaves we are walking to the grill to get some lunch.

"So how are you and Landon?" I ask her as we get a seat.

"I don't know he hasn't really talked to me. What about you and Josie." She says