chapter 56

It was now 2 am and Jared looked at both of us & I and no clue what he was gonna say.  I was relieved when he finally spoke.  J" I'm gonna take Cassidy  away to south Africa where I fell in love with her and marry her,  tonight ".  Me" tonight?  She doesn't even have a dress Jared,  I don't have one ".    Shannon kissed my neck and said " you and I could go get one ".   Me" so your ok with shot gun weddings?".     S" well yea,  if it was up to me I would have done the same with you,  I knew I wanted to marry you the second we met ".  I kissed his chest and said " really? '.    He touched my face with his thumb and said " absolutely, in a heartbeat ".  I felt like I had an angel from heaven above as my own.  

Back to Jared,  he was serious and I knew that Cassidy ,  my best friend and sister,  deserved nothing but the best.   So if he was really wanting to do this,  I was gonna do everything in my power to make it the best day she'd ever remember.  We all went to sleep and the next morning and I hear laughing from next door.  I know she's happy and he makes her happy.  I got in the shower after Shannon got out and dressed.   He blew me away, so charming in his black suit and shinny shoes. I was used to him either on comfy jeans and a t shirt or naked.  I like naked. 

S" we gotta get going babe ".   I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.  There he stood in the doorway and smiled.  Me" what's on that sexy mind of your my angel ...my bad boy? ".  He bit his lip. Damn that move!  S" what are you gonna wear? ".    I stepped closer to him and said " what do  you want me to wear?".  He takes my towel away and pulled me close.  S" this will do ".  He kissed me and grabbed my butt.  Me" oh is this what you like?".   He nibbles on my neck and moans softly in my ear.  S" oh yeaaaaa".    He was making me want it bad,  really bad.  Me" your gonna have to wait till later ".   His huge hands drifted to my front and between my legs.  Me" Shannon...... Oh god we.... ".  He rubbed my clit with his thumb and by the pace he was going he was in a hurry to get me off.  I gripped his shoulders tight and let him have his way.  It wasn't long before I caved and left scratch marks on his neck.  Cumming all over his fingers. 

Me" your so bad ".   He kissed me and brings his fingers to my mouth I take them in and lick myself clean.  He finally let's me clean up and get dressed. I meet up with everyone downstairs and by the look on Cassidy  face I can tell,  she has no clue where we are headed tonight,  she will be one happy woman when we get there.