🎵✨ BIRTHDAY SPEICAL✨🎵

He's not married in this

October 31st

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He'll plop right next you and bring you close to his chest and sooth you by rubbing your head and saying sweet nothings

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite part on his would be his MASSIV-I mean, thick thighs, he enjoys it when you get off by rubbing yourself on his thighs, watching your juices drip.
His favorite on you would be your thighs, also, he likes it when you squeeze his head in between them while he eats you out, getting really close to cum.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

"Keep it in or I'll have you take another load." His words not mine.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He secretly hides your uniform when your going on a mission, so he'll get to see you run around, naked, when he think it's enough, he'll give it to you and bend you over and fuck you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Do I even need to answer this. Ya'll know this.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

All of them, wants to try them all.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He says things like how tight you are, and basically tease you about how cute your being

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Hmm, I think he's groomed, definitely trimmed, it does match.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Very

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He'll only jack off, when you aren't there or too sore to fuck, but, with a ring, it's not just going to be a normal session, and if your there, he'll let you watch, but if you grab or touch it, he'll smack your hand away and then you ass

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He looks like the type who like to play with his nipples, like, you have one hand pinched around one nipple and the other you sucking off of. Sensory Deprivation. Role play is a big yes.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

In his room in his estate, your childhood room, in public, of course in a closed space, your body is for him, nobody gets to see it but him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Wear tight fitting clothes. Thigh highs, the ones wear a little thigh spills out, manage simp for that

(spam T in chat for Uzui and his S/O)

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No ropes. No blood. No harm, at all.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Both, remember, thigh man. He also likes when you look up at him while trying to take his cock, it's just to big for you.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on you, if your feeling it, then you tell him, but if he's jealous or pissed then your in for a ride

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

No😁

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Only in positions, other than that he doesn't like it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Lemme count, hold up......
5-7 at least, but on a good day then 9, at best.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

    I don't think they have toys back then beside a Cock Ring, but in the modern Au, then a Bullet Vibrator, uses the Ring on him and the Vibrator on her.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

    Lives for teasing

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

    Grunts, groans, muffled moans and partial yells, LOUD

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

    You stole his clothes one day, and hid them from his. He asked you, and said that you haven't seen them since last night. He looked at you with a smirk. He walked over and pinned you on the bed.
"Luckily...I'm not going anyways today, so ima wreck your pretty pussy."

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

    FAT, BIG, THICK, peen... very long also, bout 10 inches, boner and not. Little bit of curve.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

    Depends on the mood but usually in general it's high, when he comes back or you, on long missions it's really high.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

    Falls asleep after knowing that's your okay and not in pain, then falls asleep with your head in his chest and his head on top of your, with his hand on your a back and the other back of your head.