Rengoku x Demon!Reader (Angst to Fluff)

MOVIES COMING IN 2021! AND I SEEN THE JAPANESE CLIPS, AKAZA—- Simp

I wanted to make this...

*Mentions of Akaza*
*Not really Angst*
——————————————-

That's when it happened, when Rengoku saw his life flash before his eyes.

He was prepared to die, he was waiting for it, but it never came, but instead of him dying.

It was his Girlfriend, (y/n) (l/n). Who was in front of him, arms opened out so if any blows were to come she would be there to shield it.

Akaza or Upper moon 3, had punched her right in the chest, right next to her heart.

Akaza made a sound of annoyance and pulled his arm out of her chest, she stumbled back and fell.

Rengoku managed to catch her before she would hit the floor. That wouldn't make any difference, maybe by a few seconds.

"How foolish...she ruined everything."

Akaza shook his arm to get rid of her blood, while Rengoku cupped her cheeks that were growing cold and pale, and that her heart beat was starting to get slower with every second that past.

"She's a foolish girl Kyoujuro. I don't even know why you manage to fall for her, beside looks. She risked her life to save yours! That's not making anything better."

A burning hatred burned within Rengoku, he looked at Akaza with not a nice look and contemplated whether he would finish him off.

"What does that mean? Planning to kill me instead? That's too bad."

He turned his look back to his lover and moved a strain of hair out of her face, to reveal that face that he fell for.

"You didn't strike me as a fool, Kyoujuro, did you even question...
Why she's not dead yet?"

Rengoku paused and looked down at his love, how could've he been so blind. Her heart beat never faded, and the blood had stopped dripping, along with the whole in her chest that was healed leaving a indent and a crystal appearance.

Groans were heard and Akaza left before the sunlight could get to him, Rengoku tried to be on top so (y/n) wouldn't get burned.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and showed her teeth, she quickly grabbed his neck and grasped it firmly.

Rengoku was heartbroken, his lover, his one and only was turned into a demon, there's no way she could be like Nezuko, it was a slim chance.

He started to tear up, and had a sad look in his eyes. She grabbed it harder and felt a pulse, he was alive, so her face softens and her grip losen around his neck.

Rengoku thought of something, she was like Nezuko, she didn't choke him out, she had some humanity left.

"(Y/n), could you get smaller...like Nezuko..."

She sat up and grabbed his shirt and shrunk down to a baby. He wrapped his Haori around her and got off the train with the other three demon slayers.

Time skip...

"What are we going to do?!"
"Oto-san, don't worry about it! I've got it under control!"
"A demon as your bride! Your kids would be half and half and ruin everything!"
"I'm aware. So I'll have to turn her back to a human!"
"Good luck with that."

Rengoku sat up and walked out of his fathers room to his shared room, he slid the door open and walked in and closed it behind.