Haganezuka x Fem!Pillar!Reader (Angst 🔜 Fluff)

Request by : solostone6

Swords...yeah...they're cool...I guess...guns are better...

Words: 1110
———————————————

In the Swords Smiths Village all you could hear is clanking and banging of swords or in the process to be. Many found this sound to be pleasant and relaxing while others have a...different taste, not to blame them, it could get annoying from time to time, but it was a nice peaceful village overall.

"Hotaru-kun! Over here!"

A swords smith stopped his walking and turned around to this female who called him 'Hotaru-Kun' when his name was Haganezuka, he hated the his first name, due to how cute it is, but he didn't bother scolding the girl, because he had a thing for her, like...a huge thing. But 'Kun' was a little annoying.

"Don't call me 'Kun', call me 'Sama'."

"Nope! I'm older than you, so it'll make sense."

"Yeah, by 5 days. So why are you here."

"Dunno, maybe Because there's a festival going on."

"Oh, right, and it's because you didn't break your sword."

He turned his masked face to look at her, he cared about her sword, as well as every other sword he crafted, but he cared about her more than her sword, just by a percent or 2, she was a pillar, and never once did she break her sword, that's what caught his eye, how careful she was. Or maybe because it's her Breathing Technique. Luck was her Breathing Technique, weather it was increase the chances of success or the power she could inflict on the enemy. Besides that, she was very attractive.

"I would never and you know that, and I have a question for you."

"What is it."

"I know swords can break and shatter but can it crack like on the side but it's still functional."

"A crack, Yes, from time to time a sword can weather out, its perfectly normal. Is that the problem."

He turned his head once again to see her face a bright red, she turned her body towards him and bowed. He stepped back in shook of what just happened.

"That happened! And I'm really sorry!"

"Ughh, don't worry, it happens."

"I know, but you put all of your time and work into making the sword."

He sighed back and look towards the town, people from other places were there and fixing up the town with lights and floral decoration for the festival, the two knew each other for a long time, before she became a pillar, she was in a group of people, her and two other people, so she and him would meet a lot, one of her 'Friends' had a problem with swords, when the said 'Friend' would get a sword from Haganezuka and the person would break it in half! The first time her saw it he was ready to release his inner ego on him, that was before he was killed, good days. But now, it was rare to be paired up in missions.

"It's weathering, not breaking, two different things, it happens from time to time, and I'm guessing that you need another sword."

"Yes. Thank you, Umm, give it to me at the festival."

"Okay."

"Thanks Hotaru-kun!"

The SwordsMen waved and turned around skipping, but Haganezuka wasn't satisfaced yet, he needed a answer, he needs her in his loud life. And with that he...

"(F/n)! Wait! I! I need to say something."

The girl stopped in her track and turned around to look at him with a wide smile, gosh, that smile, he was sweating under his mask from the feeling of him being turned down.

"Umm. Do you think that! You. And I! Could go to the festival! Together!?"

Fuck. He just said it. The girl had a confused look, and push her (H/c) locks out of her ear and leaned.

"What?!"

"(F/n), go to the festival with me! As a date!"

The girl heard what he said the first time and did it again so she was hearing right, once she knew it was true and that he had feelings for her and not swords. She looked his way, and it seems that she had a angry look and ran away. He thought that he just got rejected by the girl he liked, bummer man.

<|The DemonSlayers Headquarters|>
"...And then he confessed to me! What am I suppose to do?"

(F/n) was talking with Tengen when 'That' topic came up, she was soo red and flustered, it also seemed that she was about to cry. Tengen found this Adorable, her dense mind always was cute, but he wasn't in her league, so in place he was going to help out his flustered baby girl.

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"Yeah...but I panicked and now what, I said I'll be back to pick up my sword in a few hours."

"Then be flamboyant! Go up to him and confessed back to him!"

"He doesn't seem the guy to like loud girls."

"Then why does he have a crush on you? Nevermind that! You go to him and jump into his arms! Claim what's yours."

"Your right! Why am I scared! I have luck on my side, he loves me and I love him! I'm off."

She ran out the door with Tengen cheering her on, he sighed back and smiled as she ran off.

"Such a cutie..."

<|Sword-smith Village|>

The festival was in process, kids running around holding small fireworks, Adults drinking and laughing, couples doing the rigged games. (F/n) walked through the town looking at the lights, it was beautiful. Then she bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

She rubbed the back of your neck while closing your eyes, avoiding gazes, but...

"(F/n)."

She opened her eyes to Haganezuka holding her sword.

"Hey. About earlier I—"

"Don't."

"Huh."

"Spare me your answer, I already know it. You don't like me, but I'm still your swordsmith."

"I never said that I didn't like you."

"Huh."

"I...when I knew you like me, i was soo happy that I didn't say anything, so I gave a mad look, due to me being dense, hehehe, but..."

"But?"

"I...I! I really, really, really, really!! Like...you."

She bowed her head low and avoided glances from him. He came closer and patted her head, she looked up with confusion. Although he still had his mask on, it was clear that he was smiling.

"Forget it. Just...enjoy the festival with me, okay."

"Sounds good, Hotaru-sama."

_____________________________