Douma x reader(Spicy!Lemon) !MODERN AU!

Word count-2145
Requested by- @doumastan

So like... I've based this off of a comic in red on Tumblr, and yes, it's a Douma x reader comic.
The comic is at the end.

_______________________________

You would think, having a boyfriend as a Priest would be a very holy life.

Your wrong

On a majority of the days we spend together, it's very lustful and dirty, but like, majority of the I don't want to do 'it' cause I have work, and the kids at my job will question, I would be asked questions.

AND HE ONLY WORKS OF SUNDAY!

Oh well...

I work at a school, a elementary school. It's nice, I teach 6th graders (at my school, there's sixth graders in elementary soo yeah, and they're really horny, so that's fun to write ;)

It's work week, so tomorrow we— I! would have to bring my boyfriend to work, so they can teach about his job, while the other classes rotate around.

But today, was questions, and it was torturous.

"Miss (l/n)! Your boyfriends coming tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah."

"What's his job? I bet he's a model."

"Hehe, I wish, but he's not, he's a Priest."

"Where is he a Priest?"

"Uh, at the Eternal Paradise."

"He's the Priest! He must be rich then! I mean you too I guess."

"Yeah, but he's saving it up, so when we get married and have a family he'll use it."

"So sweet."

"Yeah, he's sweet."

...Time skip...

By the time I get home, I sigh at the front door and kick off my heels in the front. While a burst of aromas of delicious food fill my nose, while I smile.

I take off my blazer, set my bag down and skip to the kitchen. Where my boyfriend should be, making dinner, therefore, he is.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, frightened him a bit, since he didn't hear me enter. He relaxes and giggles, which are so god damn melodic.

"What's cooking? I swear it always smells so good."

"Mhmh! It's your moms new recipe! She gave it to me while we surpassed each other in the store."

"Really? What is it?"

"Not telling~"

My smile quickly dropped as a pouty face as he laughs, I let him go and kick him in the ass. He leans back and grabs his but is pain.

"Hmp!"

I turn around and stride to our shared bedroom to change out of my uncomfortable work clothes and into comfortable ones, a (J/c) hoodie and a (p/c) sweat pants.