Shinobu x Male! Reader! Demon! ( lemon)

Word count-2339

_______________________________

Shinobu and Mitsuri were walking around a village, popular for its handsome men and good food. They only walked through there for a demon that has been undercover and preying off the people who walk inside the village.

"There's so many hot boys here!"
"My, my, there is."

Mitsuri squealed from left to right, while Shinobu followed her from being caught by handsome men.

A figure in the shadows watched the two female Hashira's walking. They smiled and showed their sharp teeth and yellow eyes, then walked out and followed them.

"Hey there."

Mitsuri and Shinobu stopped and turned around, and faced and man who was wearing a blue silk polo with gold embroidery and black Harem pants with a silk band across his waist. He had (h/c) hair and glass like (e/c) eyes and his nice and warm smile, giving off a seductive vibe.

He walked closer and bowed at the two.

"(M/n), you two are from out of town, may I offer my hospitality for the night?"
"No thank you, we—."
"Mitsuri! And this is Shinobu! Yes please!"

The man smiled and lead the two to a inn.

"Mitsuri."
"I know! We aren't supposed to stay here for long! But it's just for the night, and I'm really tired, so tomorrow when night comes. We will be ready!"
"*sigh*."
"Beside! He's a hotty."

Shinobu looked at him and blushed.

"Your not wrong..."

She whispered under her breath.

"Ah. This is amazing."
"What do you mean?"
"This town is filled with hotties! The food is amazing!"

Then (m/n) opened the door.

"When you two are going to sleep. Lock the windows."
"Eh? Do you have pest problems?"
"No, we have demons, especially when new comers visit."

Shinobu looked at Mitsuri and then back at him.

"Demons? Like man eating demons?"
"Yes?"
"Do you know what they look like?"
"Well..."

(M/n) leaned against the door frame and spoke about the demon, Shinobu barely paid attention to what he was saying, she only paid attention to his face, it was wet, dripping with water, and his hair was soaked and his Yukata was parted at his chest which he was built underneath, she only though of dirty things, what he could do to her.

But was snapped out of it when the window broke and a figure was there, it was the demon. (M/n) sped through the halls and outside along with the two Hashira's.

"What are you two doing out here?!"
"We should be asking you the same thing!"
"Why do you have swords?!"

The demon ran towards the three and raised his hands to claw at them, (m/n) raised his hands and blocked them. He then attacked with fast movements. And the demon was getting frustrated.