Rengoku!Teacher! X Reader!Student!Softie! (Lime)

Word count- 1015
Requested by-@_coxper

_______________________________________________________

Testing, this month is testing, like, the big all state test, the one you have to take or you can't pass the grade. And a lot of the students were stressed out. Especially (Y/n).

It was the first day, and the first test was world history, and her mentor was Mr.Rengoku.

She walked in the class and sat down, nobody was there yet, she usually gets there first to clear her head for the day ahead of her. She got on her phone and started to listen to music. Not noticing that someone come in the door.

"Ms.(Y/n)?"
"..."

Rengoku walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, which knocked her out of her train of thought. She turned her head and tensed up at the closeness of her face and her teachers.

"Ms.(Y/n), I hope of didn't interrupted your train of thought."
"No, it's fine Mr.Rengoku."
"Nervous for the test today?"
"Absolutely. I almost didn't get any sleep last night due to this."
"Well, that's no good."

The two both smiled, (y/n) looked back at the window, so Rengoku could have her side profile. It was golden hour, so the sunrise would some how make her skin to glow, and make her eyes more beautiful than it already is. Rengoku, was staring, he touched his face, it was warm, he was blushing.

He had one thing on his mind, but if he said it, then it could ruin her day. But if it didn't then it could go well both ways. So he made up her mind and said it.

"Ms....(y/n)."
"Yeah?"

She turned her head and pulled out her ear bud to listen to him. He blushed harder and couldn't say it.

"Mr. Rengoku? Did the cat caught her tongue?"
"N-no! It's just! If I say it, it might ruin your day, and it would be really awkward for us."
"Okay. Tell me then."
"But...okay, if you say so."

He sat up straight and took a deep breath in and exhaled out. He looked (y/n) straight in her (e/c) eyes and spoke.

"(Y/n), I din't say this to many people but, your my favorite student, and I've developed a thing for you and if you don't accept it, then it's still okay!"

This went down, her face was red and his face was red.

"I knew it was a bad idea! I'm sorry!"
"No! It's fine! I actually...feel the same, but it's illegal for us to be a thing."
"Once you graduate high school, it isn't."

He kicked the desk away from her and stood up to lean over her, he leaned in and kissed her, he gripped onto her shoulders and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He licked her lips for entrance and she granted it, he giggled and slipped her tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away and looked at the clock. He followed.

"Luckily for us, we got here 30 minutes early, we could have some fun if you want."
"As in..."
"You know as well. Don't act all innocent."

She blushed harder and tugged on her skirt, indicating what she meant. He nodded, he stood straight and loosen his tie and unbuttoned his first button. She shivered, and only looked in his eyes, he dropped his eyes and moved them towards her skirt, he grabbed her hands and pull her up.

And walked to his desk, he sat down and pulled her into his lap. He moved his hands to her butt and gave it a firm hard squeeze, she placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned into his lips, he tilted his head and continued to massage her ass. He moved his hands under her skirt and moved her panties, he rubbed her lips with his hands, she pulled away and gave out a shaky groan. He smiled at the sudden action. He plunged his finger deep into her knuckles deep, she gripped his shoulders harder, he giggled and leaned into her neck and gave her a couple of kisses before placing her on the desk.

He pushed her over and laid on top of her and kissed her again, she wrapped her legs around his waist, she could feel his boner through his paint, since the said area was touching her area. He pulled away and worked on his pants, and on cue, the bell rings, she sat up, and started to clean her self, while he groaned that it ended so quickly.

"(Y/n), after school ends, would you wanna eat out together?"
"Of course. I'll love nothing more."

She smiled at him and made her way off of the desk and moved it back.

Time skip...

"(Y/n)-San! Why do you always go to Mr.Rengoku's class before school?"
"Huh?! How do you know that!"
"Because I see you walking there every morning."
"Oh! R-right."

*
*
*

"Is there something going on with him and you?"
"N-no. Why would you say something like that? It's illegal."
"You know, it's illegal to date a teacher, but it doesn't matter if your younger than him by 2 years."
"You do you think that I would be dating our History teacher?"
"You haven't seen? When ever we take test, he's always looking at you."
"There's nothing going on! Okay? It's giving me stress, and I have already enough of it due to testing."
"Right, sorry."

Time skip...

"(Y/n)! I thought you wouldn't come."
"Sorry, my parents were barging me with questions of why I was going out on a school night."
"They don't need to worry, I'll have you home before 10."
"I hope you do."

He faced her and cupped her checks and leaned in for a kiss, she grabbed his wrists and tilted her head. To deepen the kiss, he smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"If someone from school was to catch us, we would be in trouble."
"Yeah. That would be bad."
"Beside. I love you."
"I love you too."