Tanjiro x Emtionless!Reader (Lemon)

Word count-2341
Requested by- @cyclops005

Most people describe her as Emotionless and bad luck, but she was never the two. Well, she was emotionless but never bad luck.

She was a happy girl, in a middle-class, never sad or mad only happy, live was great but, Intel that special night, it was her birthday, and she was running around playing tag...at night...where the demons feasted.

Everything was fun a games when the two stopped cause they heard a growl, of course the two knew about the demons, but they wouldn't come out, the village was surrounded with Wisteria.

"F/n...please tell me that was you..."
"I'm sor-r-ry, it not. M-maybe its a cat or a dog."
"I hope so."

The two walked close together and looked around, then the same growl came again, but behind them, they stopped and slowly turned around and faced the being, or the Demon.

The two ran as fast as they could, but sadly the demon was faster, it pounced on the (F/n), but (y/n) kept running, she stopped and looked back to her and watched as her friend was devoured, she froze it shock, once the demon was done he got up and walked towards (y/n), slowly.

Then before her eyes a black figure ran by and slaughtered the demon. The figure stood up and looked towards (y/n), she was in so much shock that she couldn't move. So the figure walked to her and kneeled down.

"Ah, what a poor soul, I pray for you being here."
"Mister...?"

The big male looked down at (y/n), she grabbed his coat and tugged down on it.

"I'm lost...can you help me?"

The male nodded and held her hand and walked around the quiet village.

"Child, why were you running around at night, you know about the demons."
"I know mister, but the village is surrounded by Wisterias, the demon can't stand that right?"
"You are right, but it seemed that it didn't work."
"But..."

The little girl looked around the village.

"Why isn't anyone outside, it's a popular town."
"You are right, it seems, they are all dead."
"D-dead?"

The two went into a house and slid the door open, and there was blood and dead people, she backed away and hid in the mans coat.

"It seems everyone is dead, and your the only survivor."
"But...I don't know where to go. My family lived here."
"Poor child, then I shall take you in. And teach you how to fight."
"Huh? Thank you."
"Aren't you sad that your family has died?"
"Yeah."
"Then where are your tears?"

The girl touched her cheek and felt her dry, soft cheek. That's when she found out that she was now, emotionless......

Time Skip......
(F/n) was older, 17 to be exact, she learned the name of the man who saved her, Gyomei Himejima. She was taught directly under him, and he taught everything she needs to know about fighting with a sword.

Next on the list is the Final Selection.

She walked up Mount Fujikasane, looking around at the Wisteria flowers glistening the steps as she climbs the stairs. Once he reaches the top, she encounters a large number of swordsmen waiting to participate in the Final Selection.

This is when she could show what's she capable of.

When she got on the track where Wisteria doesn't bloom. She walked around looking for Demons. She ran when she saw something but ran into someone, the two fell down a small hill and landed in a bush.