Chapter 7

I know its not much but thanks for 67 reads! Also please go check out SpiritWolf098 She is great and her work is too!
Time skip to studying at the library
Eri's POV:
"Hey what's number 5" I asked
"We are here to help you learn not give u the answers." Said Mina, "And it's 43"
"Thanks"
I got bored of math after a while and put the news on on my phone. There were some pretty good stories. A panda was born at the zoo, A little boy was saved by Thirteen. Now there was a special report.
The anchor spoke, " We now have some footage from our own UA high school. Now this footage does have a lot of profanity so it might not be suitable for children. This is a conversation between Izuku Midoriya and the recently rescued Eri."
My heart dropped to my feet. She didn't mean the- oh no. the rest of the Bakusquad was watching with me now.
The clip  played.

"Eri I need to tell you something."

"Sure Deku! What is it?"

"It's about Nighteye."

"Do I finally get to visit him?"

"Eri, he- he died the day after the rescue. From that spike that went through his abdomen"

"HE WHAT???"

"Um yeah Eri. I was going to tell you sooner bu-''

"SO YOU KNEW????"

"Well yeah I guess."

"YOU FUCKING KNEW AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME???"

"Eri who told you what that word meant?"

"OH NO! YOU DON'T GET TO CHANGE THE SUBJET. YOU KNEW HE WAS DEAD AND SAID NOTHING!! IF YOU HADN'T RECUED ME I SWEAR I WOULD BE STRANGLING YOU!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK TO TELL ME?? I FUCKING HATE YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! NEVER TRY AND COME NEAR ME AGGAIN! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, BUT YOU KEEP SOMETING LIKE THIS A SECRET FROM ME??? HONESTLY! YOU WERE THE ONE PERSON THAT I THOUGHT I COULD TALK TO AND BE HONEST WITH! AND NOW BECAUSE OF ME SOMEONE ELSE IS DEAD! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE. YOU ABSOLUTE ASS! I HATE YOU!"
The anchor began again, " Officials are now wondering is it was right to take this young girl out of the mental hospital so early. More on this story next."
It broke to commercial. And i was trying not to break down in tears.
"Hey it's oka-" Kaminari didn't get to finish. I ran out the door.
Time skip to  Eri being at dorms cuz I'm a lazy boi
I was in my dorm trying to calm myself. Now people were going to talk about me more then they already do. What if I end up going back to the hospital? I don't wanna go back there.
I heard a knock at my door.
"Hey Eri?" It was Sero
"Eri you in there?" Kaminari was there too
"We came to check on you." Kirishima this time
"Eri can we come in?" Mina asked
"Open up dipshit!"
I walked over to the door and slowly opened it. They all walked in and plopped in different spots. Mina and Kaminari on my bed. Sero on the floor. Bakugo sat on my desk and Kirishima sat on my chair.
"Look just shake that off, alright?" Said Bakugo
"Yeah it doesn't really matter." Agreed Mina
"But it does though!"
"Why? Those people don't matter."
"But what about me? What if I get sent back to a mental hospital? What then hmm? DOES IT NOT MATTER THAT PEOPLE ARE NOW GOING TO THINK IM INSANE?"
"Woah Eri calm down." Said Sero
"Oh gosh you are right. I'm just going to look like a crazy person. I'm s-sorry."
I broke down in tears and began to sob into my hands. I dropped down to the floor and began to cry hard. My friends all gathered around me and Sero picked me up and set me on the bed. We all hugged and then Mina spoke up.
"Hey guys?"
"Yeah what's up Mina?" Asked Kaminari
"To lift Eri's spirits do you guys want to go to the roller rink tonight?"
"Sure! Is that good with you Eri?"
"Fine. But if people start staring I'm leaving."
Time Skip to The Roller Rink
We arrived at the rink looking stylish. A little like this: