Chapter 5

I have no idea what to have happen next. Help. Basicly this chapter will be all improv and im gonna see if I like it. Oh beanos. HERE WE GO...

Eri's POV:

I woke up to an unfirmiliar room. It was kinda plain. Then I realized that there was someone holding me. It was Deku. Then I rememberd what happned last night.

I suddenly felt really sick. I-I think Im gonna throw up. I ripped Deku's arms off of me and ran to the bathroom. I slammed and locked the door. I got there just on time.

*Throwing up noises*

For the record Eri does not have an eating disorder she just felt an overwhelming sence of guilt for what she put Deku thrugh last night

I finished throwing up and rinsed out my mouth. I slowly unlocked and opened the door hoping that nobody had heard. Of course that didnt happen. I opned the door to a worried and confused Deku.

"Eri I want you to tell me strait up- what is going on with you? You hav been actng really weird."

"I-Im fine, nothing really, just a bad dream."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, thanks though"

His face fell a bit. He looked disapointed.

"Deku I really do apricciate what you did for me. It means a lot. Its good to have someone that is always honest with me and really cares."

He looked really uncomfortable.

"Hey Eri?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go for a walk? We need to talk."

"Sure Deku!"

I was exited to go on a walk with Deku. It is gonna be great.

Time Skip to the walk cuz I'm hungry and don't wanna eat until I finish this.

Deku's POV:

I hadn't forgot my promise to Todoroki. I knew I needed to tell her. I thought that she would take it best from me, so I told everyone that I would tell Eri.
"Hey Eri?"

"Yeah Deku?"

AHHHHH here goes

"Eri I need to tell you something."

"Sure Deku! What is it?"

"It's about Nighteye."

"Do I finally get to visit him?"

"Eri, he- he died the day after the rescue. From that spike that went through his abdomen"

Eri's POV"

I suddenly felt really dizzy. He-he what?

"HE WHAT???"

"Um yeah Eri. I was going to tell you sooner bu-''

"SO YOU KNEW????"

"Well yeah I guess."

"YOU FUCKING KNEW AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME???"

"Eri who told you what that word meant?"

"OH NO! YOU DON'T GET TO CHANGE THE SUBJET. YOU KNEW HE WAS DEAD AND SAID NOTHING!! IF YOU HADN'T RECUED ME I SWEAR I WOULD BE STRANGLING YOU!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK TO TELL ME?? I FUCKING HATE YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! NEVER TRY AND COME NEAR ME AGGAIN! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, BUT YOU KEEP SOMETING LIKE THIS A SECRET FROM ME??? HONESTLY! YOU WERE THE ONE PERSON THAT I THOUGHT I COULD TALK TO AND BE HONEST WITH! AND NOW BECAUSE OF ME SOMEONE ELSE IS DEAD! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE. YOU ABSOLUTE ASS! I HATE YOU!"

I ran as far away from him as possible. I couldn't believe it. Another person got hurt. Because of me. If I had just stayed with overhaul none of this would have happened. I ran into my dorm. Ignoring the looks from my classmates. By now I was sobbing. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I ran into the bathroom and slammed then locked the door.

Warning Suicidal Actions

I needed my blade. But I left it with Overhaul. Damn. Then I realized that I had a razor. I grabbed and in a matter of seconds I had broken a blade off. I cut all down my wrists. Letting the blood flow. It ran down my wrists and onto the floor. I didn't care. I didn't care. I cut all up both arms. I felt at ease. Almost. I felt the tears sting at the back of my eyes and the grief overcame me. I started sobbing. I cried for what felt like hours.
Then I collected myself. Cleaned off the floor, put on a long sleeve shirt, and walked out of my room. I got a lot of strange looks.

Suicidal Actions Over

Then Todoroki walked over to me.

"Now its my turn to be worried. What happened?"

"Deku told me what happened to Nighteye. The little bitch kept it from me for a long time."

"Well he was trying to protect you. I would have done the same, he me-"

I slapped him

"I'm glad you agree with him. Now stay away from me."

I walked over to the Bakusquad. They were playing Mariocart.

"Hey can I go next?"

Kaminari answered without taking his eyes off the screen

"Sure thing Eri."

The game ended a few minutes later. Kaminari gave me his remote and Sero gave Bakugo his.

"Good luck kid, I'm undefeated." Bakugo boasted

"Not for long"

This game was easy. I beat Bakugo by a little but I still won.

"Dang Eri, you're really good."

"DID BAKUGO JUST ACT CIVIL TO A HUMAN THATS NOT KIRISHIMA???" Mina screamed
If i'm being honest i was a little shocked myself. But I wasn't going to admit it.

"Who wants to go next?" I asked

"I do." Said Kirishima

"Me too." Agreed Mina.

So I gave my remote to Mina and Bakugo have his to Kirishima.
We were playing and talking until around three in the morning.

"Well its really late so I'm gonna head to bed." Said Kirishima

"Same" I agreed

"Hey Eri wanna get coffee with us before school tomorrow?" Asked Sero

"Sure see you guys then!"

As I walked back to my dorm I felt happy. I had made friends. But they weren't like Deku and Ida.
Also I was reading the manga and I realized that I was spelling Ida's name wrong. Oops. Sorry. Now back to your reading.
These friends were crazy and fun. They didn't go to bed at eight, or make sure to to their homework. It was nice to have a break.
1022 Words!!! I hope this makes up for the other crappy chapter. ALSO, I have a really good idea of what I'm gonna do with this story! It's gonna be great!
That's all for now! Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk!