Stupid arguements✨

Start from the beginning

^^ the hair🙈 yes I covered her face bc of ✨insecurities✨ what about it🧍🏽‍♀️)

"Thank you minaaaa, they look so good!" I exclaimed looking in the mirror.

"No problem , y/n, anytime girly!" She smiled out.

After that we hung out for a little while longer and then I went downstairs to get some water and a snack.

My legs were so sore from sitting on that floor for an hour.

"Y/n?" Denki asked behind me.

"Uh ya?" I asked back turning around.

"Woahhh, your hair is so cool, how did you do that? Can I touch it?" He asked amazed at just... braids.

"Uh thank you, and I guess you can touch my hair?" I said questionable.

I hate when people touch my hair.

"Oh wow y/n, your hair ith so pwetty, can I touch it to?" Mineta asked getting closer to me.

"Mineta, if you touch my hair, I'll kill you." I death stared him.

"You cant kill me if you tried!" He teased.

"Oh ya? Wanna bet?" I said towering over him.

"Your becoming more like bakugo everyday." He said fearlful.

"That's a bad thing?" I asked out death staring him.

"I-uh- no of course not!" He stuttered.

"That's what I thought."I walked back to the elevator with some water.

When I got back to my room I threw myself on my back on my bed getting comfortable to watch something to pass the time.

***
Soon enough 4:00 rolled around. It took forever.

*knock knock*

"Come innn!" I yelled from the other side of the door.

The door opened and there stood Katuski looking grumpy as usual.

"Your hereee!" I say happy and get up from my bed. I almost fall off my bed from how fast I was being.

"Hey idiot- woah your hair looks so... different." He said uncertain giving into my hug.

"In a bad way?" I asked.

"Of course not idiot. You look good in everything. I like your hair." He says reassuring me.

"Thank youuu." I smiled out. Hugging him more.

"You act like I was gone for years." He scoffs.

I push him off my hug and turn to my bed.

"Fine, I don't miss you. Who are you again?" I say raising a brow.

"Oh shut up! I know you miss me dumbass!" He yells closing the door behind him.