2.Trapped in Shopping

Hlo cutie pies.This is raddish. whoever you are you are one of the wonderful persons in the world to us because you choose our story😉Just read this part even I you feel bored 😑

.............................................................

Harsh's Pov

When I was in my deep sleep I heard loud knocks on my door. I annoyingly moved to the door and opened it which reveals my little monster niti.

She entered the room and placed herself on the couch .I was shocked by seeing her woken up early in the morning that too on Sunday .

When I begin to start our conversation she beat me up and said " Good morning bhai".

"What! Good morning you disturbed me this early in the morning on the only day I am free in a week just to say good morning " I was really pissed off now .

She giggled and said" Relax bhai, can't you spare your sleeping time for your little sister " in a cute way.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior and replied "Whatever, just speak up the matter you came for " .

Now she stand from the couch and straighten herself and said " You know, you are the sweetest bhai ever in the world, you will do anything for your sister na? ".

Now I know the reason for her early arrival she wants something from me so I asked her " What do you want me to do say it directly niti".

she came near me and said in a pleaded voice " Can you please accompany me for my shopping at Phoenix Marketcity".

" Oh, my little monster I already promised this Sunday for gautham so he has me this weekend I am sorry "I replied.

" It wasn't a problem I will talk to gautham bhai we three can hangout" .

Ah this girl is very strong with her shopping plans I thought to myself and said " Okay fine".

Finally she went off my room by saying " Be ready by 10".

After she left I done my workout and morning chores and got ready in a simple T-shirt and a jean.

when I was finished I dragged myself to downstairs to spot my parents sipping their coffee and having a chit chat they even didn't notice me they were lost in their own world of love.

when I went near them and wished them " Good morning both sorry to disturb your love chat " .

My mom and dad wished good morning at the same time which made me smile and I teased them " Oh you follow couple goals too like talking in the same time the same words".

My mom smiles with a blush on her cheeks .

Suddenly from my back niti came and said "mom even in this age your blush makes you more pretty".

Dad replied "my malti is always pretty " and gave a wink at mom.

Ma smiles widely saying " Shut up you all" We all rise up our hands in surrender .

Niti asks " Bhai shall we go? "
"But where is gautam? " I questioned her .

She replied " Ah I forgot to tell you he has a client meeting he said he will join us in the mall" I gave her a nod .

We bid bye to our parents and went to the mall.

Soon we reached the mall niti says she wants to buy some cosmatics so currently we are in a cosmatics shop

When I hear my phone ringing I picked it seeing the caller ID a smile brought up in my lips.

I attend the call and answered "Hey lawyer, where are you man did you reach the mall?

He answered "Haan I am at the entrance where are you both? "

" We are in a shop at 1 st floor . Wait there I will come to the entrance "he hummed in response .

I cut the call and said niti to wait at the shop and went to the ground floor. when I saw him at the entrance my legs were just running towards him.

While I am running I accidentally hit some girl I said sorry to her.

I hear her saying " Watch where you are going man" but I neither turned back nor replied

I just made my way towards entrance because I am seeing this stupid after 2 weeks

When i was in front him I gave him a bone crushing hug he chocked and said " Mr. Varma Am I your long last girlfriend or something ? ".

I chuckled and replied " No, Mr. Rajput you were a lot more than that " hearing that he give me a side hug and said"I missed you" "Me too" I said with a smile

Then we headed towards 1st floor to join niti and three of us spend some more time in the mall .

.............................................................

So readers , how is the second chapter say it in the comments . If u like this part then pls vote us and support us guys. The next chapter is on the way to meet u guys .Love you all🤟