1.The Weekend Outing

Hello everyone.
Today we updated the first chapter of interlinked love.
Me and raddish wanted to take it smooth so this chapter is filled with funny conversations.
Hope you guys like it.
..................................................

Aashi's POV

I was woken up from my heavenly sleep by my annoying alarm and I checked the time it was 9 in the morning.

As I was about to countinue my sleep my phone started ringing then i saw the caller id and got irritated.

I attend the call and "There should be valid reason for you to call me at early on the morning by disturbing my peaceful sleep SAKSHI!!" i roared at the end

Yeah,its my one and only best friend with whom i have shared everything from sixth grade

"Oh yeah! its so early even the sages would be sleeping by now"she retorted . "Ah, shut up what is it"i asked

"What do you mean by what is it,its sunday aashi this is the only day where i can be hell free, escaping from that non- stop ordering machine,on the other hand when you can arrange your patient's appointment to your comfort and still you are sleeping like a dead"she said in annoyance

"If i am dead i couldn't have attended your call"i said mocking her

"Alright enough talk about being dead,just get freshen up and be ready to go for shopping in the pheonix marketcity ,I heard they opened a new bookstore there we can search for 'Murder on the orient express there' so get ready in thirty minutes and i will be there,hurry up byee" she said and hang up before i could reply

I sighed and got up from bed to get ready.Actually she was quite busy throught out this week as she was working on a new project.whenever she wanted to relax a bit she would ask me out for some girl to girl time.And i could not bear to reject her at anytime.

Then i did all my morning chores and head to kitchen where i was dragged by an amazing smell which led to see my mom making halwa(an indian sweet)

I went near my mom hugged her and wished her a good morning.
She smiled and wished me back.And then rithu bhabi(elder sister in law) entered the kitchen smiling.

"Looks like someone had a VERY GOOD MORNING" i said pointing at her smiling

"Well you could say that,If your bhai(elder brother)getting scolded by me is a good thing,then it is a very good morning"she said smiling

"Ooohhh,i smell something fishy"i said and was patted at my shoulder by mom

"Stop teasing your bhabhi and have your breakfast"my mom said and everyone went to the dining table and started eating.

Dad and bhai accompanied us.
I informed mom about going to mall with sakshi and then there was an appearance made by my chote bhaye(little brother)siddu who had just woke up and came down with a sleepy look posted all over his face.

"There is someone in our home who has just came out of their hibernation"said rana bhai staring at siddu

"Please bhai i was so tired and didn't got enough sleep.Just now i gave a thought about going back to sleep but i have head ache"siddu said and started rubbing his forehead

"What did you do to feel so tired even after sleeping for 10 full hours,baby brother"i said mocking him.

"Hang out and roam around the whole city,ofcourse you will get tired"said rana bhai smiling at siddu.

"Ha ha very funny,but what you said is true ofcourse you would feel tired dont deny that"siddu said and rithu bhabi gave him coffee which he took and started sipping on it.

We all had a chat with eachother and enjoyed our breakfast.

Dad advised siddu to accompany rana bhai to office and learn some work things and he also told if he is not interested in these office things he may do something which he prefers but he stated that he should do something as he completed his college a year ago.

we all love my baby brother and so mom and dad let him enjoy himself for a while.

While we were talking , sakshi arrived to pick me up.

"Hii guys"she said and greeted everyone and everyone greeted her back.

"What's going on? Everyone seems very lively"she asked

"These people who i call family is making fun of my sleeping thing"siddu said while eating his toast

We all laughed and sakshi said "Aw,dont worry siddu this one here who you call as your sister is no less sleeper than you"she said glaring at me.

"Alright i am sorry that i had forgot that we had plans today and overslept even though you kept reminding me throughout the week"i said by rising my hands in surrender.

"Happy?"i asked

She smiled at me and said"babes i am sorry too this is all the work pressure just this week everything will be back to normal"

"Could you guys please talk your girly conversations there,you are blocking the way"siddu said and sakshi slapped his shoulder playfully

"Well its time it had been already past an hour so we should get going"i said

Rithu bhabhi offered us a ride as she and rana bhai are also leaving for someother place.

I declined after looking at my bhai's pleading look towards me.

Sakshi and i giggled looking at his puppy eyes.

Sakshi fake coughed and said"bhabhi,someone wants to have you all by themself"
staring at my brother.

Everyone laughed at my bhai's childish behaviour

Then sakshi and i took ourself a car both sakshi and me knows how to drive so there is no problem.

Sakshi drove to the mall and we bought some nessesary things and head to the bookstore after an hour of waiting in the cue we got the book Murder on the orient express with the signature of agatha christie printed in it.
...................................................

Hi guys hope you enjoyed the chapter.The next chapter will be on its way soon.
We wish you guys would support for our story and don't forget to vote us.
Love you guys.