13.Winning the bet

Hello,

Back with a chapter
............................................................
NITI POV

We all got seated on the couch. Sid and i looked at eachother.

"You start first" sid ushered me. I took a breath and then started.

"Bhai, i know who is behind Harsh bhai's rumors" i said. Both of them looked at me perplexed.

"You know" Sakshi asked me.

"Yes di, its Manav bhai and Ishaana"i said

"Manav, how can it be manav. Are you sure. What will he gain from doing this." Gautham bhai asked me surprised.

"We are very sure its him cause we heard him discussing about this with ishaana" sid told them

"Who is this ishaana"sakshi asked

"She was my collegemate"sid said in a low tone. I have this feeling that he has something with her. He said no when i asked him if she was his girlfriend. Then what past does he have with her.

"She is also niti's schoolmate" sid said.

"How is that girl involved in this"sakshi said.

"We dont know. Its so confusing. I dont even understand why are they doing this. That ishaana was hell bent on ruining the mehra family and manav bhai is also very stern on ruining harsh bhai's reputation. We came to know that ishaana is rana bhai's newly appointed secretery" i said.

"I feel like they are going to create some problems during the wedding. We have to stop them." Sid said worriedly

"Thank god you both approached us" gautham bhai said.

"Yes, everyone is so busy in the wedding preparations. Don't worry we will stop them."sakshi assured us.

"Well then its late. We should go. Aunty asked to get the sangeet jewels. Did you guys get that" sakshi asked.

"Yeah, got the jewels. Lets leave" sid said.

Sid and i got into the car we took, sakshi and gautham bhai went to the car they came by.

"I am little relaxed now" i said.

"Me too"he said

"What do you think they are planning" i asked him

"No idea" he said

"Dont think about it. Relax for tonight"he said

I hummed in response.

Then we were silent for the rest of the ride. A comfortable silence.

I gave the jewels to mom and retired to my room but was pulled by a hand and landed on the hard chest.

I looked up to see sid smirking at me.

"You dumbo,what are you doing?" I whisper yelled at him

"If sakshi and gautham didn't interrupt us I would have won in my bet. No problem i will do it now" he said pulling me even more close to him