5. A Meet with the past

Hey sweetie pies how are you all. Are you all excited for the new chapter so go read and enjoy the chapter
.............................................................

Siddharth pov

I had nothing to do today my friends are working people I can't disturb them now as today was the only possible day they can take rest.

My rana bro went somewhere with rithu babi so they are not at home and aashi too went for shopping with sakshi di.

Now I am the only person in the whole world who does nothing and sipping in my coffee.

I had to go somewhere I just can't sit and waste my precious time . I decided to have fun in the mall.

When I entered the mall I directly entered to the play area I played in the car race video game . A little later I was hungry so I pause the game and went to buy a sandwich.

When I again went to my video game to continue the game . A girl was collecting all my rewards for the game I played before.

I can't take this I was angry to hell how can she take my reward I just went for a snack break and she continued my game and took the rewards.

The anger in me drags me straightly to her when I came face to face with her I just pushed her towards me by pulling her arm.

People can think me as childish to fight for the rewards it doesn't matter to me they are my rewards for the game

"How dare you took my rewards? "I asked her while pouring my anger in her by crushing her arms.

She tried to escape from my hands but can't because I was way too strong than her.

She said " Mr. So and So I don't took your rewards. The fault is yours how can just leave a game while playing? "

" Haha you are the one who stole my rewards and now you are saying the fault is mine
What a drama queen"I said
"What do she think of herself " I thought to myself.

I came out of my thought when I hear a voice calling me "Sid".when I turn around I saw the person whom I never want to see in my life.There she is Ishana, Ishana kashyup .

I never thought she would give a reentry in my life as she came near us smirking I loosened my grip in the girl.

When Ishana was one foot away from us she said "Long time no see Mr. Siddharth Mehra and Ms. Niti Varma" Oh she knew the girl too.

"What are you doing here ?"I asked her and she replied " What ?Can't I visit a public mall who are you to question me? Is this mall your dad's. I am sure your dad has his own way to treat me but the old idiotic fellow can't drag me from the revenge I had for you? ".

How can she interfere my dad in our conversation before I could reply ,the girl beside me who I think niti varma slapped her and scolded her " How dare you spoke about a elder in improper words? ".

Omg I don't knew the girl was this strong by the slap given by her Ishana's cheek became a dark shade of red.

Before I could talk to Ishana she was raising her palm to slap niti but Ishana slipped and landed on the floor.

Niti was controlling her laughter but I couldn't I was laughing really hard the people around us were also laughing.

Ishana's anger was clearly visible in her face she would have fought with us but the people near us were watching her she just said " I will come again in your life to take my revenge. See you soon" by saying this she went away.

When ishana was gone niti just watch me with a no emotion look . Then she too went from there with her friends.

What was happening here ? One second an unknown girl took my rewards and fought with me the next second she supported me. And for extra spiciness ishana gave a reentry in my life.

When I was thinking what has just happened I got a call from rana bhai answering that I got to know that aashi di is getting married in a week.

Aah now this too , my one and only di is going far away from us in a week. Life is full of difficulties man.

.............................................................

Did you like the chapter then pls vote us if u wanna give us suggestions or wanna clarify our mistakes comment us. Wait for the next part. Love you cuties😍