10.The casual encounter

Happy reading:-)♥♥♥♥
..........................................................
Rana POV

Oh dear lord!!!!making arrangments for a marriage is one hell of a tiresome work.I have been roaming here and there for the past three days.Its been three days since the interview with harsh and my office work is getting loaded day by day.

Ugh....how can so much work get loaded in just three days.I guess there is someone in my office who doesn't like me so much that's why the bending work gets increasing.

I should leave my work to be handled by my secretery and assistant until the wedding. I called my assistant to come home.

He came in 15 minutes. I signed some important documents. Then asked him to handle the rest of the work for four more days with the secretery.

I asked whether the secretery came with him.

"Yes, sir. She came with me. She is waiting outside."

"Why didn't she come in"

"I told her,sir. But she refused"

"Rana, mom asked to you arrange for the flowers" rithu said coming towards me.

"Well then, be careful with the work, until i come back. Thats all" i said.

"Ok, sir" he said and left.

"Work, is it" rithu asked putting her hands on my shoulders.

I hummed in response. Embracing her.

"Oh my virgin eyes" we heard Sid
"Shut up and go" i said annoyed.

"Ofcourse, i am going. Who would stay here and see you guys romancing in the middle of the living room" he said and went.

UNKNOWN POV

Shit. This assistant guy dragged me along with him. What if anyone sees me. I have to go. Before something happens.

Why is he taking forever to come back.

I am surprised to know that he didn't remember me. He haven't even seen me before. So, no problem. It came in handy after all. I just have to hide from that oldman and that bastard. Who ruined my dreams.its all his fault. I will ruin him.

Perhaps i should go inside. Everyone will be busy preparing for the wedding.

Then i started walking towards the house. Suddenly that bastatd came. i turned back immediately. He didn't notice me and walked away from me.

Then i went inside and saw that stupid assistant coming.

"Hey, you came. Why dont you go inside and see sir. He asked about you". He said

Asked about me. Did he come to know. Shit, what should i do. How come my plans get spoiled even before starting it.

"I am talking to you. You dont seem to be listening to me" he said.

Yes, i am not listening, dumbass. What for that now.

"Hello" he said snapping his fingers infront of my face.