7.Wedding shopping

Hey  guys  here  is  the  next  part it  has  a  small  good  meeting  of harsh  and  aashi .We know we are updating a little late but please forgive us . Now go read  it and  enjoy  it  to  the   fullest.
.......................................................

Aashi's Pov

In the evening we were all in the botique for selecting my wedding lehenga .

Sakshi and rithu bhabi are selecting the lehenga for hours I was deadly tired of trying those dresses.

At last they came up with a lehenga and ended the selection for lehenga.

I asked sakshi " Can we go home, I am tired ".Sakshi scolded " We still have a lot to shop this is your wedding aashi behave like a bride " I gave a whatever look to her scolding.

Next we went to the jewelry section which I was not interested a bit.

They are choosing the jewelry. I
was really bored I asked them about hundred times to go home but they're not listening.

I can't drive alone leaving them here because we all came in the same car.

After spending an hour for pleading rithu babhi came up with a idea that harsh is coming her to buy the file which contains the questions for the interview.

So then I can accompany him in his return because my home was on the way to his office.

Actually it was a pretty good idea as I can't spend my entire day in shopping with them and I decided to go along with the plan.

A few minutes later he came to the jewelry shop. He smiles at us and we return it.

Once he was three foot away from us he said"Hi girls"and sakshi replied with another hi.

Soon rithu babhi and harsh had a small chitchat about the interview then rithu babhi asked him to drop me in our house.

Later we bid bye to sakshi and rithu babhi and entered the car. It's feels a little awkward because I didn't know him very much.

It was a hour travel to our house because it was a little  far
from the city.

In order to avoid the silence I asked him "Do you have any siblings? ".

He replied" Yeah, I have a sister she is a fashion designer her name is niti. "

I just said oh. Few minutes goes on he suddenly asked me " How do you feel about the marriage ".

I said " Excuse me" . He told "I asked because it was all sudden thing for you how do you feel about it".

I thought for a while then I answered " It's fast and I didn't know anything about him sometimes I felt that my decision may be wrong but I didn't want my dad to worry ".

He told " Yeah I know you want your dad to be happy but think twice before doing something really big like this . Marriage is a life time commitment and you can't live a life without understanding each other I don't want to scare you on your wedding I just want to give  some advice to my friend's sister ".

Whatever said by him was true but all the preparations has started I can't deny the fact that I was gonna be married in a week .

I said" Thanks and I will try to understand him " He smiled at me. He looks really good when he smiles.

Later he talked about his business he really loves his work so much. He is such a person whom you can enjoy your life.

At last we reached my house I asked him to enter the house but he said he had to attend a meeting and then prepare for the interview.

So I bid bye to him. When I entered my room i freshen up . The opinion about marriage for harsh is really true .

I want my marriage to long last and I really don't know whether I was going to have it but I surely know the girl who was marrying harsh will be lucky.

He is such a good fellow he even cares about me when we known for just 2 days .

Later rithu babhi and sakshi came home . They shopped a lot and according to my liking they bought those things which brought a smile on my face.

Sakshi ordered pizza for us . We enjoyed our pizzas while talking about the bridal preparations.

Later at night,Sakshi was watching something in her phone so I went on her back seeing what she is watching.

And I shouted in excitement "Sakshi you were searching about gautam ".This sound of me can be heard by the end of the street so she closed my shouting mouth with her palms and said " Shh... Lower Aashi".

I said " Tell me what is that? ".Sakshi was stumbling on her words " Aah .. It.. he.. I just want to know who he is".

"Ohhh.... " I said sarcastically. She turned away from me. I again went before her and asked "Is it true Sakshi you just want to know who he is? ".

She answered" Yeah" in a confused tone. I said "Oh but I thought you have a crush on him, you should start developing feelings sakshi. You both will make a cute pair SAKSHI &GAUTAM " I told her by tapping her shoulder while laughing.

" You stupid Psychiatrist Psychopath. You were more interacted with your patients and you have became like them I should take you to you a good psychiatrist ".

" Yeah may be I am a psychiatrist psychopath but not a love psychopath like you " I said to her mockingly. "You are a complete fool" she said and walked away.

I followed her while singing "Someone has a crush on someone.
Yeah.... Yeahhh. Sakshi has a crush on someone. Ohh...ho...Someone has a crush on someone.

She glared back at me. Then I told her " I really sing well and the song is good too I should sing it to everyone. So they can know about my talent and your secret crush".

She childishly beats continuosly on my shoulder and the rest of time I spend by teasing her with Gautam

..................................................................

So candies what's your opinion about the chapter comment it on  the comment below. If you like it please vote us and share the story. It really means a lot. Love you❤