Amethyst: (visibly troubled and unsteady*) No... yes? Eh... What's the right answer?

Steven: There is no right answer. You're just supposed to answer honestly.

Amethyst: Eh, I'm bored. (crosses her arms behind her back*)

Amethyst then walks towards the Temple Gate and activates it, while Steven follows her.

Steven: Oh wait, I have loads more probing personal questions to ask.

The temple gate opens up to Amethyst's Room, revealing Garnet standing inside.

Amethyst: (upset*) Garnet, wha— (enters the room with Steven*) What are you doing in my room?

The door closes behind them.

Garnet: I saw a corrupted gem. (points upward toward a large gaping hole*) I followed it through the tunnel it dug in the rock. We're gonna need y/n for this to make the mission easy, where is he anyway?

Amethyst: (looking off doubtfully with arms crossed*)Yeah right. Well y/n is helping pearl on fixing Greg's van, so yeah. They are probably busy for now.

Garnet: I understand, well in that case you and steven will help me look for it.

Steven:Okay, where did it come from?

Garnet: It's similar to Pearl's description of the creature she saw slinking through the temple.

Steven: (shocked and excited*)You saw The Slinker!?

Amethyst: I thought we agreed there was no Slinker, and we weren't going to call it- (air quotes*) "The Slinker".

Garnet: Yes we did, but now it's undeniable the creature exists, and that Steven's name stuck.

Steven: (proudly holds up his fist*) Yes!

Amethyst: (defensively steps forward*) Nooo! Look, why don't you just let me look for it?

Garnet: Because you won't. (walks past Amethyst*)

Amethyst and Steven hurry after Garnet deeper into the room. Garnet lifts up a hunk of Amethyst's junk pile and reveals another large tunnel.

Steven: How long's this thing been in here?

Amethyst: (excitedly squeals, picks up a gas mask and wears it*) Ha ha, look, Steven! I'm a pachyderm!

Steven laughs.

Steven: Oh! And there's a prize inside! (pulls out a skull from the mask*)

Loud hissing noise is heard.

Garnet: Sshhhh, keep quiet.

Amethyst rolls her eyes and groans while Steven nods obediently. The trio then move to another section of the room. Garnet puts the hunk of Amethyst's junk down on the side and continues walking forth.

Steven: (admiring Garnet*) Oh Garnet, stern but practical, just like Spilled Milk.

Amethyst: (visibly annoyed*) You're still not on about that dumb cartoon are you?

Steven: Oh right, the quiz! (pulls out his phone and starts walking toward Amethyst*)"Do you get defensive when people ask you questions about the feelings you prefer to keep hidden?"

Amethyst: (eyes widen and squints her eyes at Steven*) Don't!- get all psych-o-logical on me, Steven.

Steven: (backs up in surprise*) Uhhh... sorry?