Bonus Chapter ~ The Life Of Austin Jauregui

Start from the beginning

"I don't know Dada." Greyson replied, kicking the ball on his knee. "One time, you cheated  by tickling us. We could've won, you know."

"Ah." Dada chuckled. "I didn't know I had a son that's a loser, right Ausie." She winked at me making me laugh hard. Greyson pouted.

"I don't know, Dada." I laughed. "He is your son."

She just laughed. "Right...right..." She scratched the back of her neck then sighed. "Fine. You guys win. I made Chicken Sandwiches, If you're hungry." She smiled then took her leave.

"Another round?" I smirked at Greyson.

"Bring it. " He passed me the ball, flashing an impish grin.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was already 4pm when Mama came home. We, being kids, ran up to her and gave her the most bone crushing hug ever. Sometimes I thought how childish that might be and vowed never to do that again. But everytime it happened, I just couldn't help myself.

I love my Mama like that.

"Welcome home, baby." Dada came and gave Mama a kiss on the lips. "I miss you." Then she would giggle and answer with an "I miss you, too." It was always the same things everyday. But they never got tired of saying those words. Believe me, they don't.

"So.... is everything ready for tonight?" She asked, setting her bag down. And with that came Greyson and Mitchell, fighting over which one plays Mama's laptop first.

"Yup." Dada sighed, giving the two a gentle slap on the head. "I'm already making supper for everyone. I hope they like Macaroni."

Mama smiled and give Dada another kiss. "They'll love it, babe." Then she turned to me. "Austin, come here baby."

'I'm not a baby.' I thought. But I came over to her side anyway. Considering a part of me likes it whenever she called me that. "What Mama?"  I asked, sheepishly.

"Well, I dropped by on my old room and  found this." She flashed me a book which made my eyes go wide. "I used to read it when I was 16."

I read the cover that says, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Wow... sounds interesting. I quickly skimmed the book and flipped the pages open. I let instincts took over my body and let my excitement command.

"His eyes seems to be glowing." Dada smirked. "You went back on your house?"

"Yeah. Just informing Mom and Dad to come over later. Anyway, I need to go and get changed." She smiled, making her way upstairs.

"You need help with that?" Dada chuckled. I didn't understand that, by the way. Why would Mama need help on changing clothes? I mean...Me, Greyson and Mitchell didn't.. But Mama's an adult. She doesn't need help. Maybe Dada's just being helpful, I guess.

"Not now, Laur." Mama laughed and disappeared upstairs.

Dada pouted for a moment then turned her attention to us. Well, to Greyson and Mitchell of course, I'm starting to read this book Mama handed to me.

"What are you guys doing?" Dada asked, peeking over them.

"Playing a game at Mama's laptop." Mitchell replied, absent-mindedly.

"What kind of game?"

"Pacman." Greyson answered. "I'm already winning."

"Nu-uh." Mitchell shot back. "You're gonna get eaten by that Marshmallow."

"Let's see about that?" Greyson smirked and continued to push buttons at the laptop. Same goes to Mitchell. After a long silence, Dada perked up and grinned.