Chapter 13

Camila’s POV:

"Um.. uh..." I was sweating....hard. I don't know what to say I mean... the question is so sudden. But Ally kept her legs crossed and looked at me innocently. 

"Hmmm?" Ally asked. She curled her eyebrows a little then smile. A mischievous smile. Sometimes I hate that smile. It may be bad or give me some benefits.

"And the point is?" I asked irritated. I wanted to shout and throw her away, and I meant that literally but.... she's a friend. And friends don't do that. 

"You didn't answer my question, Mila." Ally smiled.

"Why do you care anyway?" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on Mila. We all know you return those...." She paused for a moment then crept close to my ear. "Fragile feelings." She whispered. It was creepy but as soon as she walked away and face me, I suddenly got a feeling to run away. "Right?" She smiled.

"N-No... I-It's not like that."

Ally looked at me suspiciously then sighed at defeat. "Your stubborn." She said. "I need to go. Troy's waiting for me at home."

"Wait."

"Hmmm?"

"You and Lauren are?" 

"I broke up with her a while ago." She shrugged then grabbed her jacket. I've got to admit that made my mind a lot of processing.

"Why?" I blurted. Oh shit... I shouldn't have said that.

"Why? do you say." Ally tapped her chin playfully then smiled at me. "Ever since we got together again. She's always on a daze. Like she's thinking about something very....deeply."

I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion. "No.. No.." Ally suddenly laughed. "Not something. It's someone." 

"Even if you don't admit it, I still know." She smiled. Somehow it made me gulp hard. Ally stood up and was about to leave when she suddenly stopped and gently placed her hand on my shoulder. All of a sudden my mind went blank. 

"I envy you. " She sighed. "You stole the heart of two of the most important persons in my life." 

Ally looked down and for a moment I thought I saw great sorrow in her eyes. She snapped back to reality then flashed a weak smile at me. "Well, I'm off. See you tomorrow Mila. " Then she was gone.

I've got to admit... the moment Ally left the house, I felt relief. But what she told me made me stop and think. Am I really that kind of girl? And what does Ally meant about me stealing the hearts of two of the most important person in her life?

Lauren's one... but who's the other person? Troy? Can't be him. The only boyfriend that I have was Austin and--wait... Austin?  What's her connection with him? Can it be they have a relationship before I came along?

"I don't know what to do anymore!" I screamed. I curled on the floor then placed my hands on my head. My heart... it hurts.

I love Austin but the longing for Lauren is more powerful than ever. I need her....so much.

---------------------------------------------------

Lauren’s POV:

Ring..Ring..Ring...

I literally threw the alarm clock on the floor that send a crash sound. A moan escaped my mouth as I rubbed my eyes.

I  quickly changed my clothes and got a clean towel and ran downstairs. Since the sun's still not rising, I decided to take a quick jog.

I did a quick stretch after I put up with my sneakers then ran outside.

"Lauren?"

I turned around and saw my mom, rubbing her eyes. "Where are you going early in the morning?"

"Jogging." I smiled.

"Oh.. I see. Well, I'll make sure that hot pancakes on a plate will greet you when you came home. " She smiled.

I let out a soft chuckle then hurriedly ran outside. "I'm off."

---------------------------------------------------

Camila’s POV :

"I'm exhausted." I panted as I wiped the sweat of my face.

I figured, I was getting fat since I don't go outside anymore. Right now, I'm doing my early morning excercises which consists of running, jogging and walking. Good thing the sun isn't up yet or else I'll burn to death. I meant that in a sarcastic way.

As I continued to jog, Someone bumped me on the side. My butt fell on the sidewalk. Ow...

"I-I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you okay?" The girl said then held her hand out to help me.

"Nah... It's okay. But my butt really hurts." I giggled. I took the girl's hand, not bothering to look at her face.

Her hand is surprisingly soft... and warm. Kinda reminds me of someone. My heart did a little tap dance and I was sweating beads. But everything stopped the moment I saw the girl's face.

"L-L-Lauren?" I whispered.

Her face fell then she quickly looked down. "Sorry." I hear her whisper. She walked away past me.

I don't know what happen but I did a risky thing ever. I grabbed her hand then squeezed it. She looked at me with a cold expression but there was hurt all over her eyes. That kinda shook me with a huge amount of guilt.

 "Can we talk?"

She nodded then gripped my hand tight. Like she's telling me that she's not gonna let go of it. I just bit my lip then laced my fingers with her. My head's all jumbled and maybe... just maybe... I'm gonna go  crazy in just a minute. But only one thing is clear on my head...

I miss this.

AN : Updating cause I'm in a good mood :)) Let me know what you guys think :) have a good day ahead lovelies XDDD