Chapter 8

Camila’s POV:

That night with the cruise ship wasn't a major success. But I did get them to slow dance. Urrggh... I really don't know what happen to Lauren but.... all I know is she's really, really close to me. In public, we're a couple. Truth, She's more like a best friend to me. You've gotta admit I was very lucky to have her.

"CAMZ, WAKE UP!" Lauren bounced on my bed as I groaned and roll over. Okay... Me lucky to have her? I'll take that back.

"Camz...Camz...Camz...Come on! Wake up!" She shook me over and over again. I ruffled my hair then looked at her, annoyed.

"Are you blind? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I grumbled then went back to sleep. Lauren stopped which means I'm free. YES!

Then suddenly, I felt like I was floating on air. Wait...What? My eyes widen from shock when I saw that Lauren was carrying me behind her back.

"LAUREN MICHELE JAUREGUI, PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I screamed.

"Hmm... Let me think about it. NO." She laughed then circle around my bed. It kinda makes me dizzy. Oh no.... I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Laur, I'm gonna throw up when you don't stop." 

She lay me down on bed. Which means, she's on top of me. Our eyes met each other. His green eyes is so....so.....striking? I can't even find a word to describe it. Wait... What did I just say?

Lauren sat up then played with her fingers. "Ally arranged another double date on Thursday." She said. 

"Really? Then it means she still has feelings for you." I giggled then playfully punched her shoulder.

"Y-Yeah... I guess. Hey, do you remember?" She began to scratch the back of her neck.

"What remember?" I asked.

"I still owe you a date." She said. I giggled lightly then gently touched the tip of her nose with one finger. Caused her scrunched her face.

"Okay Lover Girl, We'll have one date." 

Lauren laughed then mumbled something I didn't hear. She ruffled her hair then stand up. "Your parents are out which means, I'll just cook something for you." She smiled then went outside.

I chuckled softly as I stood up. "Goodmorning Austin." I glance at the picture then went inside the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren’s POV:

"Okay, Where will we go on our just-the-two-of-us date?"  Camila giggled then crossed her arm over mine.

"Hmm...It's a Secret." I teased. She bit her lip then look annoyingly at me. 

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"I know you don't." 

"Fine. But I still hate you."  She smiled.

"I really don't get it." I said scratching my head. 

"Of course you don't." Camila giggled making me smile wider. I'm still not sure about us that's why I'm gonna find out. With this date that is.

We kept on walking. I could tell that she really wanted to let her hand go but I gripped tighter. No way I'm gonna let go of her. What? It's an experiment.

"Elephant." 

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Where are we going?"