Chapter 5

Kakashi stood there with the best impression of a dead fish, literally. Today has been way to much for anyone to handle. First the fight with Zabuza, next seeing a completly new face and this person who sounded like his Taichou.

"Taichou?" sasuke looked at both of them, confusion in his eyes. "What to you mean Taichou?"

The hair defying sensei deadpanned and knew anyone can immitate someone. Even if he deadpanned he still held a hint of confusion and curiosity in his eyes. Looking at the brunet slightly made him feel nostalgic, but he quickly shook that thought off.

"The best shinobi, is one that can master deception..." sasuke once again looked at 'naruto' and tried to piece together what his sensei's words and reaction meant. After all he was an Uchiha and Uchihas demand to know everything.

Before sasuke could open his mouth he heard shouting and several voices in the distance. Turning away he glanced at where the sound was coming from.  It was a crowd of people, that had weapons.

"So I see. That Demon couldn't kill the group of annoying konoha ninjas-" a voice started. "Let alone kill Tazuna" slowly the group parted and there in the center stood a man.

"Well it doesn't matter anyways..." gato smiled and stepped closer to the group of shinobi's. "Because you all will be dead or... a fine group of shinobi can strengthen my power... I pay alot"

Kakashi looked at gato and then at 'naruto'. Even if Kakashi was a fine man he couldn't help but think one word 'Fuck.' He couldn't help it, he was to held up on this new appearance and completely forgot he still had his mission. Now he had two matters in his hands. It was either question 'naruto' or kill gato and his men, he decide the latter was the best choice.

"Sasuke. Watch over Tazuna, NOW. Dont leave him at all cost. You should protect him because that pink haired kunoichi can barely hurt a fly." He looked over at his student and glared, before he formed a sign with his hands. Nodding whilst gritting his teeth the raven head genin made his way to the bridge builder.

Poof!

Thirty kage bunshin appeared before the jounin and was aware of the brunet behind him.

"I don't know who you're but I won't fight you, unless there is a reason too. Now if you may excuse me... I have business to do." He readied his usual stance and charged forward, along with his copies each weilding a kunai. But before any of his clones touched the enemy he heard a kunai whiz by him and stabbed one of gatos men. The hair defying jounin stared in shock.

"Heh. Taking the fun in this now Inu? When are you going to learn huh?" 'naruto' said as he poofed near the jounin. He flashed a grin towards his 'sensei' before stabbing one of their enemy.

"More like when is he gonna stop being stupid. Humans are a puzzle." the bijuu smirked and closed his eyes.

'Maa maa kyuu-chan~ Youre just worried? Right?' naruto inwardly smirked as he heard the bijuu rampaging on about stupid humans.

'What a Tsundere'

"You should be more wiser inu" he said as he walked by him.

The brunet formed an all to familiar sign.
"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUSTU!" He dashed  forward as he saw fifty copies of him burst into existence and easily evaded the enemies. He didn't stop until he reached a certain person, gato. He looked at the man and hardened his gaze.

All of a sudden the areas temperature dropped and that made everyone look at the source.
__________________________________
Authors Note: Okay I'm sorry for this short chapter But there is a reason. Sadly I have slowly gone 'uninterested' in writing... So i decided i should keep the chappies short, so i dont get tired. But, i will write longer chappies once i get into it again. So im truly sorry.