Chapter 7

Authors Note: Hi minna-san~ It has been sooooo long since I've Updated! I was so happy to read the pairing suggestions! Idk if people read the Authors Notes but I guess I have to put important in bold again xD just in case.

IMPORTANT!!!

I have read the pairing you suggested and here are the results:

ItaNaru: 21
SasuNaru: 14
KakaNaru: 12
GaaNaru: 8
NaruHina: 3
No: 3
KuraNaru: 2
SasuNaruKaka: 1
ItaNaruKura: 1
KakaNaruKura: 1
KakaNaruIta: 1
NaruHinaShizu: 1
AllNaru: 1

As you can see ItaNaru is in the lead, then comes SasuNaru with KakaNaru following close behind. I respect all decsions but majority vote will win. Sorry to those who didn't want a pairing or didn't want Yaoi... But there is still a chance for those who want their pairing of choice to win! THE POLL IS STILL OPEN! THE FINAL PAIRING WILL BE DECIDED WHEN I UPDATE CHAPTER 8! So don't lose hope! If you want your pairing to win be sure to comment which pairing should be in this fanfic .

_________________________________
Chapter 7

"Tsk. That idoit of a team mate is heading here. What's his name again? DuckButt? Oh yeah his name was Sakana or something. Hahahaha!" The kyuubi snickered.

'Kyuu-chan~' Naruto said with a sickly sweet voice. In reply with his tone the great kyuubi flinched, she knew this was gonna end bad. Knowing this she still spoke.

"Hmph. Don't dare talk back to me puny human"

'Kyuu... I am going to kill this man... no 'thing' called Gato. I really wish to torture him... oh how he'd scream with agony and pain. He'd wish he never did mess with people under my care. How dare he, to think he be involved with 'that' incedent.' He gritted his fangs that were protruding with anger, his eyes blared and his eye brows twitched.

"... brat... it wasn't your fault 'they' were killed... It was all that ma-"

Naruto took a step forward swiftly cutting of the bijuus sentence. He took another step this time with more force making the ground below that foot crack a little.

"...n-no... s-s-s-stop.... dont come any closer!!" Gato stumble back, crawling his sorry ass away from the seething brunet. A line of wet patches followed when he crawled back in fear.

"Gato. This is where your life ends." The brunet spoke with a demonic voice. It was filled with malice and hatred.

Naruto out stretched his right hand and chakra formed into a dense ball the size of a basketball.

Gatos pupils shrunk and he gulped as he saw the sphere looking chakra slowly forming into a sharp looking drill.

He flashed infront of his prey and pinned him down. He held gatos shoulder down.

"No! Stay away! You mons-"
For a milisecond bloodcurtling scream erupted the silence as the brunet pushed the rasengan (A/N: I dont know if this drill is counted as a Rasengan...) against his head.

Another minute of silence enveloped the area. The jounin that was once standing still was now holding a once seething Uchiha. Sasuke stared with wide eyes at the brutality of the kill.

'T-thats... Naruto?... no he can't be. Naruto is a Ramen loving idiot with a goofy smile... not this'

The spiralling rasengan dispersed and slowly the brunet stood up, his hair over shadowed his eyes.

What was left of Gato was a severed body with no trace of blood from the head except blood that was trickling out of the neck. That was all. No head to be seen.

"Naruto..."

"Ha. Hahaha" the said brunet started giggling.

'Look kyuu. I am a monster... Look at me. I don't even remembered what exactly I did...' naruto ceased chuckling and a frown marred his face.

"D-dobe.."

The brunet head snapped his head back at the call of his name. His eyes were back to the clear azure colour, but they were glassy and souless.

"Sasuk-"

"Naruto!!!" A familiar voice snapped him out of his trance.

Inari came running towards the scene and stumbled infront the brunet.

"Uwah. That hurted..." he rubbed his elbows and prepared to stand up but a hand entered his vision causing the boy to look up.

"Na..ruto? Um... Gomen.. I thought you were someone I knew... ah and Thank you..." he bowed to the brunet after he was helped up. Inari looked down in embarassment but his eyes widen in fear.

"D-dead...body.."

Naruto quickly cupped his hand over the trembling boy and used the other to pick him up.

"Shhh... its ok. Oniisan is here, dattebayo" he carried him away and walked over to a wary jounin. Upon arriving there he handed the fear stricken boy over to the gravity defying ninja, who was narrowing his eye.

"Please comfort Inari for me... I need to go for a walk..." naruto faced his back towards them and walked off.

"Wait."

"What is it Kakashi-sensei?"

"You... who are you really? You act like Naruto yet also of a man I used to know. Do you think I'd let you off easily?"

"It's fine Kakashi-sensei... I'll comeback for your questioning later... for now I'm pretty sure you have other matters to attend to." With that Naruto walked off towards the forest near by.

_______________________________

Thanks to YukiruHime for proof reading my works! Potatoes to her! And thank you to all the readers who continue to read my works!!

Potatoe out!