Chapter 6

The brunette narrowed his eyes with distaste, long gone the cheerful smile -- instead it was a slight frown. His deep azure eyes have dulled to the extent of no reflection. No one in the area made a move, as if the slightest move will be their deaths. That was how thick the atmosphere was.

All eyes focused on the boy, waiting for any response.

Gato shivered internally at the gaze the boy was giving him. 'Damn it! Why can't I move! Move legs! MOVE!!'

In response to his thoughts his right leg shifted and so did his arm. His movements of course were watched by a piercing gaze. He was pretty sure that if eyes can kill by staring, he would have been long gone.

"N-ne... T-the deal still on. I-I pay a good s-sum..." he stuttered out, only to receive a glare. Narutos eyes blared from blue to a tainting red; a perfect example of the deep blue sea being washed over with blood.

Whilst the exchange Kakashi silently assassinated the rest of Gatos men one by one with a kunai. Although not admitting it, Kakashi slightly thanked the brunette.

As the last mercenary dropped to the ground the Jounin appeared next to Sasuke --slightly surprising him, although he'll not admit it.

'Dammit Uchiha! This isn't the time to get surprised! I need to know how that dobe got stronger!!' anger and frustration seethed out of the raven. He wanted to know what would happen, all Uchihas' know everything.

'Dammit!' The raven head boy gritted his teeth, his gaze was directed at the brunette. 'Dobe! That should be my place!' Sasuke along with his words dashed forward, heading straight for 'naruto'.
_______________________________
Cliffhanger!!! I'm sorry! I had too because I'm evil. Jk. But I have a question for all you readers!

IMPORTANT
QUESTION:
Should there be Yaoi?

If yes, pairings poll:

Sasuke x Naruto
Kakashi x Naruto
Itachi x Naruto
Sasuke x Naruto x Kakashi

You can suggest more pairings, as well as normal pairings. Plus there can be a multiple pairing.

Note: The first name is the some and the last one is the uke. (eg. Sasuke x Naruto) The name in the middle for the multiple pairing is the one who they devote to.

Thanks for continuing to read this story! *♡Ʈɧaɲқ ყoϋ♡°・: