Changes

"He's not texting me. I often caught him lie. He'll tell me he has basketball training but he has photo with Joseph at the mall eating pizza... tell me that He's not going anywhere but I saw him in a cab." Said Barbara.

"Give him benefit of the doubt B." Said Karla .

Barbara cannot resist it anymore she cried to Karla because she's hurting. Barbara even texted Peter's sister to feel a lil good.

Peter's sister told her to frankly asked Peter what he really wants. Wheter to stay with no string attached or just go without turning back. And then Barbara do not have the strenght to do such thing so she decided to just stay away...

Spend her time seating at the coffee shop during spare time and be with Karla all of the time.

Barbara didn't even know their status but for her she should focus to self love now.

One day a stranger message her on facebook and she is Rose Ramirez. "Hi, how are you? I haven't caiught you for a long time in Peter's apartment. Are you guys ok?"

Barbara replied, "I am sorry do I know you?"

"I am the one who greet you last time you went there, im living at the next apartment." Rose responded.

"Oh, I now remember..thank you I am fine." Said Barbara.

Barbara begun to tell Karla about the strange girl and her messages...and that Rose continually send messages to Barbara.

"You are so beautiful and I thought you wouldn't pay attention with my messages... you are even kind too." Send by Rose.

Barbara says Thank you. And then a question was raised by rose, "How are you and Peter related?"

Barbara was a lil shocked but in temper, "I am her girlfriend." She feels like a lil pissed.

"But Peter told me you are her bestfriend and to tell you honestly my intention is to raised this, you know what you are the reason why my cousin, Berlyn always fight with Peter beacuse they're together in a month now." Rose stated.

Barbara feels so destroyed.

"Peter even go Berlyn's apartment and sometimes Berlyn go to him." Rose added.