Doubt

It's a no school day and Barbara is going to Peter's apartment to send some stuffs; rugs, organizer, cloth box.. and then when she entered the door it was a total mess. She needs to clean up and throw the used clothes at the laundry. As she organized everything, she saw a ring which doesn't even belong to her. She waited for Peter at the apartment.

And here comes Peter. When he opened the door the ring was thrown by Barbara on his face. "Your other girl's ring!!! she left that in here. Next time tell her to pick up everything" said Barbara.

Peter started to laugh and Barbara also do. They held each other hand cuddle and say I love you.

Exam week is approaching and they have to study and comlpy with their projects until the finals. Barbara and Peter become so busy...

Barbara is always accompanied by her friend Karla for they have tv productions, marketing and advertising proposal to do.

Peter is always in his duty to the hospital and attenda his basketball training in the afternoon until the night.

Both of them just check on each other via text message and phone call. Sometimes, Barbara just went at Peter's apartment to bring some food then leave a note just like Peter do. Until the changes...