Bitch Talk

Barbara is indeed suprised when his cousin Pj bother to ask. So she thinks that maybe Pj is looking for a girl to flirt with because he really have a girlfriend and she found Berlyn. So Barbara told Pj that she knew who's Berlyn and what kind of girl she is and he wouldn't want to hear why and how she does. But Pj won't stop she went at Barbara's office just to discuss it over.

Pj, "I actually know what happened between you and her...but I need to get your side because I think she is a nice girl...?"

Barbara, "What the f...."

Pj, "This will also be good for you. And for her actually."

Barbara, "Fine.!!!! But I don't want to hear it from you, give me her number and I'll make a call."

Pj gave Berlyn's number, hoping that one day Barbara will give her a call... Later, Pj send Barbara's number to Berlyn so he can be sure because she kept on asking Berlyn if she was phone by her but she always says no.

Until the bitch talk have had come... Barbara finally send Berlyn a message.

Barbara, "Hi this is Barbara, Pj my cousin went in my office to give me your number, I am actuay thinking if we really need to discuss it over because I am so fine... every thing is in place... what is it to you? I mean how are you?"

Berlyn, "I should have done this before to personally explain everything to you but I'm afraid of you. I dont know how to approach you because you seems like doesn't want to talk to me but about Peter, I am so sorry... I never knew that you are his girlfriend because all he ever told me is that you are his bestfriend. I didn't mean hurting you."

Barbara, "Bestfriend? That Bullsh*t is his damn excuse!? And you believe when in fact your cousin who lived near by his apartment saw me almost everyday? Trust me I had forgive you and it has nothing to do with me now so if that's the only thing that bothers you feel free now.."

Berlyn, " My cousin didn't even told me Barbara. But you know what I hated myself for that and feel so sorry for you because just like I do with myself. I am pleased to hear that your happy now and I think I can now move on with my life. To tell you honestly Peter does broke me because of what he have done to you and him, me and him but most of all you and me. I am really sorry."

Barbara, " It's actually hard to believe you but you will understand why cant I trust you right? But let us just put it this way... Maybe more than anyone else it's really Pete's fault but you should move on girl. I know it's never easy but let me help you. Once in a while I'll be a bitch Peter asked me again to be her girl after you broke up and he told me that you two only had sex and that's that. And that's the time that I prove myself that I am better of away with an asshole and come to think that I cannot blame all my pain to you because with us three your pain can be more painful than I do. I am sorry B. But you have to move on."

Berlyn, " He's so stupid!! He told that??? Who cares now??? We just had sex. Fine!!! Hahahahaha Barbara thank you. You just don't know what this means to me. Can we start over?"

Barbara, "No worries. Uhm... but please my cousin have girlfriend she is just out of the country.."

Berlyn, "Noted. Please extend my warmest thank to Pj he tild me that he'll be picking you up. Friends?"

Barbara, "Uhm, you really think we can be huh?"

Berlyn, "Actually I don't think that you would want to but I gave it a try... better than sorry?"

Barbara, " Let's be casual. See you around B."

And the bitch talk was finally over. So do you think Barbara really does believe in her? Well...nobody can tell.

Going back to the new chapter.