Starting Over

And a new story is about to begin with Barbara's life. She had finished school and about to get a job. The most important thing is that she got the best man by her side, John.

We'll just like Peter, John is a nursing graduate but he is a behavioural therapist catering specail kids needs in profession. He is four years older than Barbara. Of course he is tall and he is gorgeous. But just to give you a lil' overview, John and Barbara have had been friends since college during freshmen years because he is a common friend of friends and they're like having a lil' conversation but John knows that Barbara have a boyfriend.

We'll yea, He likes Barbara first and she can say that he loves her more than she do at first because he risks it all when he decide to came in when Barbara wasn't really over about her past relationship.
Peter and Barabara didn't have any closure, like they haven't talk yet, a good talk.

John is a nice guy tough and he will do anything just to make Barbara happy and she but it's a process. Barbara needs closure with her previous relationship but she do not know when, where and how but she really wants too because she needs to have peace of mind. Not only for her but for John.

So then while waiting for that talk with Peter, John and Barbara often spend time with each other and as they get along John would want Barbara to get away Peter's family and friends like delete all of the communication they have because for John ex lovers couldn't be friends.