Meeting Again

Peter and Barbara doesn't really broke up full of hate, words had gone unspoken and the language they had with the previous days before Barbara knew about Peter cheating on her is between goodbye and just full of pain that's why she gave up and he let go. Barbara just forgive because she wanted to be healed and fix herself while Peter just wanted to get the shit out and feel good again because he knows he was an asshole and they both need to be mended because they are broken souls.

Barbara has John now and he is a jealous John. Like yes he was very kind, loving and understanding yet cannot really insists friendship between ex love. Barbara just deal with it. To prevent arguments with John she ended the commincation between Peters' family and friends but Barbara cannot be healed yet because even her would want to know if she is finally over with Peter.

One day when Barbara went at her hometown, she went at the hospital to visit her Aunt. She was asked to get her Aunt's meds as she went outside she also needs to find a place where she can seat and have a good dinner because she is really sturbing. And then Peter saw her, "What are you doing here?" Barbara tell him why she is there and said that she really needs to go because she haven't eat yet. Peter then asked Barbara if they could have dinner together because that's also the reason why Peter is around the place.

And Barbara was like OMG!