The Dinner

As Barbara and Peter went in the resturant and looking for their seat - Barbara, "I thought like if I see you again I really would need to give you a punch in a face but look I'm smiling at you and we will have dinner." Peter gives her a smile as they sat down.

The waiter came in and asked for their order... Barabara just look at Peter like just do it because just like the old times Peter is the one to decide. As Peter look at the menu, "You don't eat pork right? Uhm.. I think we will just have roasted chicken and she wants it with a lot of pepper, she also wanted to have beef steak, she doesn't eat rice, give her mushed potatoes and give me rice make sure you serve it hot and give us vanilla ice cream after the meal and serve us a lot of water because I think she would love to get buttered shirmp, give us lemon juice... I think that would be done. Thank you."

Barbara, "I'm impressed. You still remember those?

Peter, " How can I forget?

And then they begun to kept in silence and Barbara feel so akward just like Peter do.  So Barbara bring up a question so they could start having a lil conversation.

Barbara, "So how do you do now? Still playing with the team?"

Peter, " Yes but not that often because I am working at the hospital. How about you? You still look the same."

Barbara, " I am good. Working now.. ..

Five minutes later that's the end of conversation and Peter just stare at her while Barbata is pretending to be texting someone over the phone.

Peter, "Is that mom that you're texting with?"

Barbara, "No! I mean yes but not really... So what makes you busy now?

Peter, "Well I still go at the gym to get fit, run at the morning before I go to work and eat and chill around with friends."

Barbara, " With friends? Meaning to say you do not have a girlfriend? Look Pete, you should have one, I mean I know you have but there are a lot of them...you need to take one seriously... it's about time."

Peter, " look at that, I dont have any girl... "

Barbara, " I don't believe you."

Peter, " Trust me. Just try."

Five minutes later the dinner was served.

Peter, "I know you cannot do the steak, let me cut mine and take it so you won't have a hard time."

Barbara, " thank you."

They begin eating....

Ten minutes later and they are in silence.

Peter, " Do you have a boyfriend?"

Barbara, "Yes."

Peter, " good for you."

End of the conversation.