What Do You Guys Think?

He walked to the dojo, it had taken a while but he had managed to grab all of his brothers and shove them into the dojo.

"I gotta make this quick so don't ask too many questions okay?"

"I'm confused." Mikey began.

"What is this about?" Leo asked.

"Did you get her pregnant?" Donnie added.

"What did I just say?" Raph growled. The other three brothers looked at the ground. Then Leonardo looked up and smiled at his brother.

"What's up, Raph?" Leo asked. The hothead fumbled with his fingers and cleared his throat multiple times.

"Raph, just say it." Leo said.

"Alright, um.....I wanna ask Mona to.....to marry me." Raph said as he looked at his brothers. Their jaws dropped to the floor.

"What?" Leo asked.

"I wanna ask Mona to......marry me?"

"Are you serious?" Donnie asked.

"If you're joking, this is cold, brah." Mikey finished.

"No, I'm serious. After what she said at the trial I just......"

"What did she say at the trial?" Donnie interrupted.

"She said she came down here to live with the love of her life, the man she intended to marry one day." Leo answered. Raph looked at the ground, then back at his brothers.

"And you seriously wanna marry her?" Mikey asked.

"Yea, I do." Raph smiled. Leo smiled warmly at his brothers happiness.

"So, why are you asking us?" Donnie asked.

"This is a change to the family. It could go really well, and she could say yes......or it could go south, and she could say no. I just wanted to run this by you guys."

"Raph, we don't care how big of a 'change' this is. We all like Mona, we all know how much you love each other. If this is something you want to do, we're more than happy to help you." Leo smiled. Raphael nodded his head and the brothers pulled the hothead into a hug.

--------------------------------------------------

He walked into the kitchen to see her standing there in a sweatshirt she made him spray with his cologne. She was making a tea. She turned and smiled at him.

"I was disappointed when I woke up and was not able to kiss you." Mona smiled as she leaned up against the counter, taking a sip of her tea.

"Well, here's your chance." He smiled back. She placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently. She pulled her lips away and sat down at the island waving him over.

"Can we talk about what we were discussing last night?"

"Of course, babe. What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well, I think obviously we have to discuss how we are going to tell your family."

"Yea, but babe, I don't wanna say anything until we have all the details set in stone. You know how Leo gets. He'll ask us a bunch of questions and if we don't answer them completely, he'll tell us we're not ready." Raph sighed.

"Very true. Do you think he'll go into what room is going to be what?"

"Better safe than sorry." Raph nodded. Mona chuckled and wrapped her arms around his. She rested her head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of her head.