Chapter 10

(Eren's POV: Smut chapter, might suck because I'm not very experienced.)

Levi?" I asked when he shut the door.

"Eren, I want you." His eyes were glossed over. "Please." He begged kissing where ever he could reach.

We fell on the bed and he lifted my shirt then started kissing my chest and playing with my nipples.

"Levi stop." I grabbed his hands and he looked up at me.

"You don't want to?" He looked ready to cry.

"I do, I really do, but I never done this kind of thing before."

He smiled and kissed me.

"I don't know much about this either."

We kissed again, this time was more heated and passionate.

"Eren touch me." He panted breaking the kiss.

I moved my hands from the bed to his hips as we began to kiss again. I slowly moved my hands to the front of his pants unbuttoning them quickly, I flipped us over and removed his cloths from his body.

A "Wow" escaped my lips as I looked over him.

"Are you just going to stare at me or fuck me?"

"Sorry your just really hot." I blushed.

He smirked and pulled me on to of him again.

"I need you now, Eren." He practically rips my cloths off and wraps his legs around me.

I slowly entered him, stopping when he cringed.

"Are you okay?" I asked touching his face.

"It's a little painful, but I'm fine you can continue."

I looked at him for a second longer before continuing to enter him. I wrapped my hand around his member and started pumping.

"Eren." He moaned, scratching my back a little.

"I think I'm all the way in now, tell me when to move."

"You can move." He said after a few minutes.

I started out slow and steadily picked up my pace as he got use to it.

"Eren I'm close."

"Me too."

We both came and I pulled out of him, collapsing beside him and the both of us panting.

"How was it?" I asked when my breathing became normal again."

"It hurt like hell at first, but I'm really happy I could be this close with you." He snuggled onto my chest. "I love you."

"I love you too." We tangled our bodies together and fell asleep.

(a/n: I'm sorry it looks like I missed the dead line I set for myself, but we made it past the first smut chapter so that's something. I'll defiantly have this completed again within the next week sometime, promise. Also if anyone as question's or concerns feel free to message me and I'll listen to whatever you have to say, because I love you all.)