Chapter 3

(Eren's POV)

The next day was a bit awkward.

"Hey Levi can you help me with my homework after school again?"I could hardly contain my blush.

"I wouldn't be much of a boyfriend if I let you fail."

"I'm not that bad, I just need a little help with my algebra homework again." I pouted, he just rolled his eyes. "Any way come to my house after school."

"Alright." He said and pecked my cheek.

"Can you stay for dinner too?" I asked, he looked at me questioningly. "My mom wanted me to ask after the thing that happened yesterday."

Levi just smirked. "I'll see you tonight, Jaeger." He whispered before he left to go to his next class.

(after school)

I rushed straight home because I needed to do a few things before Levi showed up.

I walked through the door and mom greeted me like always.

"Hello Eren, how was school?"

"Same as always." I groaned. "Levi's coming over in an hour to help me study and he's staying for dinner.

"Wonderful, I'll start preparing dinner now."

"If you need me I'll be in my room." I sighed. If Levi saw my room now he wouldn't be happy.

I cleaned my room and took a shower. I just finished getting dressed when my mom yelled for me to answer the door.

I got to the door and opened it. Levi was standing there wearing a simple T-shirt, that was a little big on him, with dark blue skinny jeans.

"Damn." Slipped out of my mouth and I mentally slapped myself.

"I could say the same for you." He said looking at me up and down. I was in an oversize hoodie with loose jeans.

"Uh p-please come in." I studderd and mentally slapped myself again.

"Relax brat, nothings changed." He came in and paused at the stairs looking back at me. "Shall we?"

My face heated up, I walked passed him and up to my room. He chuckled and followed me.

"What are you not getting this time?" Levi asked sitting on my bed.

I sat beside him on my bed. "I finished my homework at school, Armin helped me."

"You want to make out?"

"What?" Levi moved closer to me and I knew my face was a dark red.

"I'm just teasing you again, calm down." Levi laughed and backed away again.

"I think that's the first time I've heard you laugh."

"I don't like showing my emotions to people." We sat in awkward silence for a minute.

"Can I ask you something, Levi?" He hummed. "I wanted to know if you really feel that way about me?"

"That I like you?" He asked, I looked away embarrassed. "I don't know how else to tell you." He kisses me for the second time, I didn't kiss back. "Eren?"

"Sorry, I'm just not used to this."

"It's okay I can wait until you more comfortable with this."

"Boys dinner!" My mom called.

"Lets go." Levi grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.