Chapter 28

(Levi's POV:)

Eren never called me after he finished working yesterday and when I went to his house this morning his mom said he already left for school. On top of that I couldn't get any sleep because of that stupid dream I've been having.

"Levi there you are!" I looked up from my thoughts to see Eren running towards me. "Did you sleep in or something, you don't look like you've gotten enough sleep."

"If I didn't get enough sleep it's because someone didn't call when they finished working." I glared up at him.

"I guess I forgot." He sheepishly laughed.

"I thought you were still mad about yesterday." I muttered looking at the ground.

"If it was something important that I needed to know then you would have told me." Eren shrugged.

"What the hell, yesterday you were tripping balls cause I didn't tell you something and now your perfectly okay with shit!" I snapped.

"I wouldn't say I'm okay with it but if and when your ready to tell me about that kind of stuff I'll be ready to listen."

"You grew up a little, but your still a brat." I felt the fatigue catch up to me and collapse to the ground.

"Levi are you okay!" Eren shouted and rushed to my side.

"I'm fine, I just got a little light headed."

"You really didn't get enough sleep last night did you?" Eren sounded regretful.

"It wasn't entirely your fault I was just a little worried..." My sentence became slurred and mumbled.

"I'm taking you to the nurse and calling Mikasa."

Eren picks me up and takes me inside the school.

"Eren don't tell Mikasa."

"You just collapsed outside the school and if I don't call her the nurse probably will anyway."

"Then don't take me to the nurse, I'll be fine in a minute."

"But Levi-"

"NO!" I got out of Eren's arms somehow but instantly fell to the ground.

"Levi you need help and rest, let me take you to the nurse." He tries to pick me up again but I pushed him away.

"I said I'll be fine in a minute so just back off."

"No just because you won't tell me everything doesn't mean I'm going to let you suffer." I tried to push him away again but was to week to fight him off this time. "I won't tell Mikasa but I'm still taking you to the nurse."

"Stubborn brat." I hissed before I lost consciousness.