Chapter 29

(Eren's POV)

After Levi fell asleep I rushed him to the nurses office.

"Nurse Nanaba we need some help!" I yelled when I got there.

"No yelling, this isn't an emergency room."

"I'm sorry, but this is kind of urgent."

"Did you guys fight, I swear you fight with anyone." Nanaba sighed.

"We didn't fight, well we kind of did, but it wasn't that kind of fight."

"Then what happened to him?"

"We were talking and he just collapsed."

"Was he showing any signs of fatigue or anything?" She asked examining him as soon as I laid him down on one of the beds.

"He doesn't look to bad a little rest and he should be fine."

"Can I stay here with him, I have study hall right now anyway, so its not like I would be missing any class."

"Alright but try to stay quiet and let him rest alright."

She closed the curtain surrounding the bed and I sat on the side of the bed watching Levi sleep.

"I always did like watching you sleep." I whispered.

"Eren?" Levi muttered.

"It's okay, your at the nurse's office, just get some rest alright." I stroked his face and discovered he was still asleep and crying.

"I didn't mean to." Levi whispered in his sleep.

"It's alright your safe, I'm right here with you."

"Don't go, I didn't mean it. Don't leave me Eren."

"Levi I'm right here, I'm not leaving you." I whispered again.

"Eren!" Levi shouted and woke up.

"I'm right here beside you." I smiled wiping his tears away.

He pulls me on the bed with him and kisses me, before burring his face in my shirt.

"Levi what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Eren, I won't ever abandon you again."

"What are you talking about?" I laughed and held him tighter. "When did you ever abandon me." I pulled back to see Levi fast asleep again. I smiled and kissed his head before laying him back down. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

(Few hours later)

"Eren, Eren wake up."

"Five more minutes."

"Get up before I make you get up."

"Levi?" I yawned and sat up. "How long have we been here?"

"How the heck should I know your the one that brought me here and I just woke up too."

"You've been here all morning." Nurse Nanaba explained opening the curtain. "How are you feeling Levi?"

"Exhausted, annoyed, and my head hurts."

"In other words his fine." I added.

"Then off to class or I guess lunch, make sure you eat a proper meal and not just junk." Nanaba said as we gather our stuff and left.

"I'm going to get the homework from this mornings classes I'll see you in the cafeteria."

"Alright I'll see you... later." Levi was already gone before I finished my sentence. "What's he upset about now?" I questioned but made my way to the cafeteria.

(Eren in the cafeteria 20 minutes later)

"Eren stop moping, Levi will be here soon enough." Armin said.

"I'm not moping, I'm just worried, what's Levi taking so long."

"Maybe he collapsed again." Jean said and Marco slapped the back of his head.

"Jean that's not helping, don't worry Eren he's probably just taking his time."

"Yeah, he's probably just talking to a teacher about his homework." Armin added.

"I gonna go look for him."

"You really can't function without that shrimp around can you?"

"I function just fine and don't call him shrimp horse face!" I snapped.

"Eren calm down your too loud." A familiar stoic voice came from behind me.

"Great now that your here Eren can stop complaining." Jean sighed.

"I wasn't complaining."

"He's right, it's more like he was brooding." Armin teased.

"I was not."

"Eren quite acting like a brat." Levi sighed

"I'm not acting." I huffed.

"Your right that's my fault I forgot you actually are a brat." Levi smirked.

"Shut up and eat your lunch."

"I didn't get one, can I talk to you for a moment in the hallway."

"Okay." I followed him to the hallway ignoring the taunts Jean was making.

"So what's up if you don't eat soon lunch will be over."

"I'm not hungry and that's not the issue I wanted to talk to you about."

"Then what is it?"

"How much did you find out?" I just looked at him and he sighed. "When you took me to see the nurse after I past out, did I say anything?"

"You mentioned something about abandoning me and apologized for it."

"I was afraid of that."

"Levi what's going on?"

Just as he was about to speak the bell for us to go back to class went off.

"Meet me after school I'll tell you then." He kissed my cheek before leaving again.