Chapter 21

(Levi's POV)

"Hey Eren, Feeling better?"

"Don't talk to me!" He yells then runs past me and out the door.

"What's with all the yelling?" Mikasa asks walking out of the kitchen.

"How should I know, I just got home and that happened." I saw his phone on the floor. I picked it up and saw the message that was still open. "Damn it, I'm going to get Eren. This bitch is really getting on my nerves." I muttered the last sentence as I left.

(Eren's POV)

I didn't know where I was going, just that I needed to get away.

(a/n: The conversation is all in Eren's head.)

Levi cheated on me and with her.

There's no proof he kissed her, for all I know she kissed him. Yeah and he pushed her away in disgust.

But what if he liked it, what if he likes her more?

No there's no way Levi loves me, he wouldn't hurt me like that.

But he did hurt me, no matter what I tell myself they kissed and the pain of betrayal is there.

I fell to the ground, I was no longer able to run and I couldn't stop the tears from flooding out.

"Eren?" A familiar voice called. "Eren what are you doing here? What happened?"

"Oh Armin, what are you doing here?" I asked wiping away my tears with my sleeve.

"I was on my was to the library before going home, but never mind that. Why are you here alone and crying?"

"I'm not crying."

"Eren we've been friends since we were infants, you can trust me."

"I was out sick from school today, as you might have known. Jean started texting me a while ago and he sent me a picture of Levi kissing Petra."

"Did you talk to Levi about it?"

"No, I sort of ran away as soon as I saw him." I looked away feeling guilty.

"Then how do you know that's what really happened."

"But what if that is what happened? What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Take a deep breath and calm yourself. You know Levi better then anyone, so you know he wouldn't hurt you intentionally. I bet he feels just as bad about it too."

"I guess your right, thank Armin."

Armin walks me back to Levi's house. Mikasa was walking out the door when we arrived.

"Eren, thank god your okay." She sighed with relief and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I worried you." I hugged back. "Where's Levi, we need to talk."

Her relieved expression was changed into one of concern.

"I got a call from the hospital, Levi was hit by a car after he left to go find you." She paused for a moment. "I was just on my way to see him if you want to come along."

All three of us get in Mikasa's car and she drives us to the hospital.

"This is all my fault."

Don't blame yourself Eren. You couldn't have known this would happen." Armin placed a hand on my shoulder.

We finally made it to the hospital only to be told we have to wait. We were all silent until a doctor finally showed up an hour later.

"Are you here to see Levi Arckerman?" The doctor asked.

"How is he?" Mikasa asked in return.

"He has a few broken ribs and he fractured his left arm, but otherwise he's okay."

"Can I go see him?" I asked.

"Yes." The doctor answered.

I nodded and left Mikasa and Armin to talk with the doctor. I got to his room and slowly opened the door.

"Levi?" My voice cracked. "I'm really sorry for running away and causing you to be in here."

"Come here Eren." He said calmly. I walked over and sat in a chair beside the bed. "I know why you ran away, it's because I hurt you. It's my fault your reacted that way and I'm in here."

"Levi-"

"I'm not asking you to forgive me, just don't leave me."

"Levi-"

"I promise it will never happen again, I didn't even kiss her she kissed me."

"Levi-"

"I just couldn't bare it if you left."

"Levi!" He stopped and looked at me. "I don't and never will want to leave you." I smiled and held his hand, the one that wasn't all bandaged.